FOR F***'s SAKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR F***'s SAKE

THAT'S IT! I'm going fucking Punisher. Frank Castle style. No remorse for this scum! No faith left in humanity. Damn them all to hell.

Do not read this if you're having a good day. Seriously. It totally RUINED mine.

"This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Thanks for sharing
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Now THERE'S a good reason to use handguns.

These bastards aren't even afraid of the system- the fucking Libs probably think it's 'society's fault' and they should be pitied.
      Let's give them each a big check because their lives have been so hard.....(Ted *hic* Kennedy)
      Strat God Music
      http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Read about that this morning. F**kin disgusting.

Some people just shouldn't be.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
          Thanks for sharing
          Never meant to ruin anyone's day. I was wondering if anyone else had read about this.. It sure must have caused some strong reactions

Comment

fuck
            these people just make me feel sick..
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

According to the article there were about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the apartment. 10 of them and not even 1 thought "this is wrong, fuck you!"? Fucking gangs and their sheep-mentality..
              FUGGUMS!

Comment

I'm out for a while. Time for a walk. Need some fresh air

Comment

Suddenly I find myself strongly for a legalization of hand grenades, Napalm, and Lynch Mobs...

Comment

Those guys need serious torturing. The police should cut off their limbs piece by piece but not kill them. I would make them eat their own cooked limbs... I can't even find an insult, enough to define them.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

All I want is 10 minutes alone in a room with each of them...I won't need a gun! FUCKING SICK BASTARDS
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                        Never meant to ruin anyone's day. I was wondering if anyone else had read about this.. It sure must have caused some strong reactions
                        Nah, I would have run into this eventually.

I say tattoo american flags all over their bodies and drop them off individually in Bagdad for a little walk. We should also indicate on the tattoos (in Arabic) that their act was perpetrated against someone of the area's faith (what's a little lie in the punishment phase considering the crime?). Of course we would have them tagged so we can pick them up later and drop them in Afghanistan, repeat in Sudan, etc. until the we can no longer trace a complete body part.

Either that, or let a loving relative or the victims "interrogate" them at the court house. I actually prefer the latter. Human waste with less soul than a flu virus. The system should have let these F$@ks down 6ft instead of what they will claim.
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                          These bastards aren't even afraid of the system- the fucking Libs probably think it's 'society's fault' and they should be pitied.
                          Let's give them each a big check because their lives have been so hard.....(Ted *hic* Kennedy)
                          dude, if i wanted to listen to hannity and colmes, i would turn on fox news.

for the record, i typically vote republican and voted for bush both times, but i have the brains to know that what you just said is utter nonsense.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I didn't even have to click the link, I knew what this thread was about...
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man, I sure hope I'm in a position to deal with these types at some point soon....

Comment

Working...
                              X