No announcement yet.

BMX crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all fun and games until the nuts get crushed. I'm an ex BMX racer so I can vouch for that. However, I always had a helmet on while doing stunts. This is why some states have bike helmet laws so taxpayers don't have to pay for these idiots while their vegging in a hospital for the next 40 years.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

2nd the helmet. That and a cup are must haves. I look like a doofus with full gear on, but old men don't bounce, they stick and break when they hit the ground.

My boy Evel taught me the value of safety gear
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Evel was "the man" back in the day. Too bad he left his testicles on some parking lot in Vegas a long time ago.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Wow, some of that stuff could not be nearly fun enough to risk losing your ability to ever father a child.
          Last edited by OnlineStageGear; 07-08-2007, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks! Seeing other people getting their shit ruined always puts a little spring in my step.

Comment

How dumb must one be to even do that stuff.You deserve to bust your ass.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah they may not be as bad they look, but I personally don't use pegs and grind which seems to lead to the worst crashes. I just jump on and off stuff, kind of like this guy(who never crashes):

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Last edited by tanpsi; 07-09-2007, 08:30 AM.

Comment

that was some awesome shit!
                  gotta love dopes who try that stuff eating it hard.

very uplifting!
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Falls are funny if there's no serious injury, I think the reason they always include crash sections in videos is to show that you can fall alot with out really getting hurt.

Comment

I dunno, I raced BMX and was a dirt jumper for a bit too. Worst thing I ever did was break my wrist. That stuff made me want to get out and ride again.... Maybe I'm an idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by Burn View Post
                        I dunno, I raced BMX and was a dirt jumper for a bit too. Worst thing I ever did was break my wrist. That stuff made me want to get out and ride again.... Maybe I'm an idiot....
                        Get one! BMX bikes have been perfected, clean, simple and much stronger than the old school ones.

is kind of like this place: tons of knowlegable people from all over the world that will patiently answer newbies questions haha!
                        Last edited by tanpsi; 07-10-2007, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Hey guy, I'm only 22! I raced only a few years ago, and I keep up with it. Right know I own my GT speed series, and a DK eight pack. Both modded. Thanks for the link though!

Comment

Oh sorry man, I'm older than you but I've only been riding about 3 years, never raced though.

Comment

really? where are you from? I always feel like an idiot riding bmx now that I'm in my 20's... doesn't stop me much though!

Comment

Working...
                              X