Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SARJ is back from Hell.......who missed me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SARJ is back from Hell.......who missed me?!

It's been a while since I posted here. Now that my memory is better I could at least get back on the JCF and say "Hi"! Those of you who remember me, (DK2M limited run, etc.) reply. Those of you who don't, say hi anyway!

Sure feels good to be back among the living again.

Welcome back. And just where have you been? I'm almost afraid to ask.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey man! Welcome back!
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Welcome back, man!

Comment

I remember you.

Yeah WTF ever happened to you.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Hey, Welcome back....

Comment

Last post 08-07-2006, Welcome Back!

Were you gone overseas?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Heya SARJ!
                I haven't been around much lately either.. it's not very fitting for me to welcome you back to a place I'm just coming back to myself.
                I'll be in and out, things have been busy

Comment

Hi!
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

hi, anyway.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Hey sounds like you are grateful to be conscious!

Glad you came back! Do tell..
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

SARJ Who?

welcome back, man! And same to you TheSteveMan
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          SARJ Who?

welcome back, man! And same to you TheSteveMan
                          Thanks!
                          I'll try to pop in a bit more often than I have been

Comment

Hey guys, I wondered where y'all went
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well..........thanks fer the welcome back y' all. Starting back in 2004 I was having a load of back trouble and even more pain. A few doctors got me convinced I would need to be on pain medication long term. At the time I was still a cop and didn't want to loose my job so I figured "what the hell"! So, as the months rolled on I found myself hooked. I got to where I had to be on my pain pills just to get interested in pretty much anything. I went from Viccoden to Oxycontin and the last stop was Methadone. Before I could go the way of a certain celeb who recently passed on due to this same problem, I made several attempts to stop taking the medication. After my many failed attempts I quit my job, lost my house as well as my ass. I couldn't get help anywhere. I tried to check into a local rehab and had no luck. My trusted doctors put me on tranquilizers and thats where the real fun began. There are several days I can't remember and for the first time got hassled by the same cops I used to train and work with. I was forced to move to Tucson Arizona. My wife and I decided to split up as well. Tucson was killer! I got off all the meds and got back to my normal self. I came back here to NM, got a job on a farm, started playing my axe again, got back together with my wife and now I'm doing great. I even own a brand spankin new Harley and am now looking for another Jackson to add to my collection. What a ride it was. I'd be a liar if I told y' all it wasn't fun at first, but anything in excess will certainly hurt ya and that it did. I'm just glad to be among the living again and back to normal and then some.

Comment

Working...
                              X