Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SARJ is back from Hell.......who missed me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a quick post and nuthin happened. Hmmmmm. Well, thanks for the welcome homes guys. Anyway...........hell for me was a serious prescription pain killer problem. I went to the bottom rung of the proverbial ladder and crawled back up. My doctor got me started and I kept me going. I quit my job, lost my house, etc., etc. I spent a few months down in Tucson AZ and got my shit together. I tried like hell to get into a rehab and had no luck. I did it all by myself. Hitting rock bottom for me was loosing my family and being 400 miles from home in a strange place. All is good now. Me and the wife worked it all out and things couldn't be better. I even went out and bought my first Harley. Lifes alot better without having to swallow a handfull of pills just to wake up. I went from 240 lbs to 120 lbs, lost a couple of teeth and even had a major seizure that caused me to bite off a piece of my tounge. At first it solved all my problems and ended up creating new and bigger ones. Some of it I can remember and most of it I wish I could forget. I was living like a true rock star for a while there. The only difference was that I wasn't rich and I wasn't famous.....so there was no good excuse. You live and you learn.

Comment

Oh crap........my first reply got posted! Well.............read em both I guess.

Comment

Sarj, welcome back! I was in on the DK2M run. Sorry to hear about all the troubles but glad that you are back healthy!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Thanks. I still got my DK2M. Worn in like a glove. She's the only axe I got right now.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back. Sounds like you've had quite the ride. Glad to hear things are coming back for you.

Comment

Sounds like a major rough time man... Some terrible stuff.

Seriously glad to hear you're making a strong come back...

Comment

that is a good life story man, welcome back!!
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Welcome back, Sarj! My god, I am glad to hear how strong you are to overcome this. I lost a lifelong friend to that shit a few years ago. I don't want to lose anymore like that.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dude,
                      Glad everything worked out ok for you. I went through my own personal hell a few years ago and made it through. Your guitar playing and music will help you pull make it when time's are rough. Take out your aggression on your axe.

Comment

SARJ, welcome back. Incredible comeback. Harley, wife and DK2M. Sounds like you got it sorted. Congrats.
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks guys. This is the first and only place I stopped when I got back on line. Had to check in with my bros. On top of all that I even got my beer belly back. I just can't loose!!! LMAO!

Comment

Welcome back Sarj...glad to hear your getting your $h!t together and things are looking up.

Comment

Welcome back brotha!!!

Glad to see you're back ..

I miss ya..and you know this!

Bill Z

I had the PC off for 3 days...heatwave..and it's fuggin' HOT in this room!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Welcome back!
                                It's great to hear you have overcome your addiction. Many people are not able to get clean like you did.
                                May I ask why you were forced to move to Tucson Arizona? What did you do there?
                                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                                X