Just got back from Vacation in Bermuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from Vacation in Bermuda

Me and the Girlfriend just got back and we had a frekin great time. We left on July 1st for a one week cruise on the Norwegian Crown which spends 3 days In Bermuda. I have mixed emotions about the Cruiseline, but after going to Cancun, the Bahamas and Jamaica, I was stunned by how beautiful Bermuda is. Everywhere you look is the most beautiful water you will ever see. Here are the pics we took. No laughing at the beerbelly guy on the beach.....

Matt

Those are great pics Matt. My wife has the exact teddy bear bag that your wife has - page 3, 4th pic down.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Umm.....

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
      Me and the Girlfriend just got back and we had a frekin great time.

Marriage is a punishment for shoplifting in some countries...

:ROTF:

Comment

Great pics. Going under the Verrazano is a trip, no? You could swear that its gonna hit.

Comment

My work's headquarters is there. Thanks for the pictures - I had never seen Burmuda before. Now I can't wait for a company meeting to be held there.

Comment

Umm.....

Such as...... Utopia?
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Umm.....

Uh, sorry about that.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Not a problem. I guess as long as the girlfriend doesn't start confusing the 2 I am in good shape. For now...

Comment

Wow! The water is so clear. How were the temperatures this time of year?
                  Scott

Comment

Here are the pics we took. No laughing at the beerbelly guy on the beach.....

Matt
                    The only guy I see is Nigel Tufnel from Spinal Tap !!
                    Great pixs

Comment

The whole week it was in the upper 70's and mid 80's. Low humidity and almost always a steady breeze. I just couldn't get over how beautiful everything was there. Almost every you looked was nice upkept houses and businesses and I know it kicked the crap out of places like Cancun and Jamaica. I know I am going back there as soon as I can and get one of those all-inclusive beach packages at a hotel. We didn't much care for the cruiseline. The drink prices were pretty stiff so you were shelling out some bucks if you wanted to get a bit of a buzz on. The best deals they had going if you didn't want thier draft beer, was to get a 6 pack in an ice bucket, which for Corona's after the mandatory gratuity was $25.

Comment

Great pics... I need a vacation!
                        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Umm.....

Party on Wayne

Comment

Great pics! You look JUST, and I mean 100% like a mate of mine, only with longer hair!
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                            X