what the hell is canada's problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell is canada's problem.

i'm no activist or anything, but this pissed me the crap off.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

I couldn't bear to watch the video. I thought that shit ended decades ago?!? Gimme a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      I couldn't bear to watch the video. I thought that shit ended decades ago?!? Gimme a break.
      Same here. I cannot believe they are still doing that.

Comment

Our government are pussies, and can't say no to anything. I could be wrong, but I believe the seal hunt is a mainly Inuit thing, and that explains it. If you are a native in Canada, you can pretty much do whatever you want and even if it's illegal, there are minor, if any consequences.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I won't even click those links because I know I will get pissed and I don't want to be. That practice is barbaric. Fukkem.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            Our government are pussies, and can't say no to anything.
            So then you can take a club to the people who are beating those seals. I suppose it would be one thing if they were bread for livestock and killed in a somewhat humane way but to go out into the wild and beat an animal to death just so you can strip the skin off it and leave it to rot is not what nature intended.

Matt

Comment

That's just plain barbarism! Can't believe that a developed country can still allow such acts to go unhindered. Third world countries, I can understand, but Canada??
              Sam

Comment

i say those motherfuckers need to pay
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

As Zeegler said, it's an Inuit thing. That's Eskimo to those of you who have never heard the term.

They hunted seals like that for thousands of years and the government won't put a stop to it because "it infringes upon their traditions" and other such bullshit. There's no reason to hunt seals like this, but again, the government lets the native people here do practically whatever they want. Makes me fucking sick.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

What I find hypocritical is that 99% of the HSUS morons are pro choice.Save baby seals but kill the baby humans.. Not that we need a debate over that its just an opinion. Im support the natives. Im a hunter and anti HSUS all the way. They dont care about animals like they say its all political BS. NOT ONE DIME GOES TO A LOCAL SHELTER WHERE THE ANIMALS ACTUALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!! ITS ALL ABOUT ANTI HUNTING AND ANTI MEAT VEGAN BS .

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                      That's just plain barbarism! Can't believe that a developed country can still allow such acts to go unhindered. Third world countries, I can understand, but Canada??

Try Japan (fucking savages).
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                        What I find hypocritical is that 99% of the HSUS morons are pro choice.Save baby seals but kill the baby humans.. Not that we need a debate over that its just an opinion. Im support the natives. Im a hunter and anti HSUS all the way. They dont care about animals like they say its all political BS. NOT ONE DIME GOES TO A LOCAL SHELTER WHERE THE ANIMALS ACTUALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!! ITS ALL ABOUT ANTI HUNTING AND ANTI MEAT VEGAN BS .
                        I think you're confusing the HSUS and PETA.

I happen to be for animal rights, and PETA irritates the hell out of me with their preachy crap. The HSUS is a quality organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
                          As Zeegler said, it's an Inuit thing. That's Eskimo to those of you who have never heard the term.

They hunted seals like that for thousands of years and the government won't put a stop to it because "it infringes upon their traditions" and other such bullshit. There's no reason to hunt seals like this, but again, the government lets the native people here do practically whatever they want. Makes me fucking sick.

Me too. The natives around here are always causing shit because of their land claims. They put up blockades on major highways, brandish firearms, and generally act like a bunch of terrorists. What do the police do about it? They send in negotiators!!!

Jesus fucking christ. If it was anyone else, you'd be getting beat the fuck down, as is proper.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Damn those natives wanting to use the land we stole from them.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                              Damn those natives wanting to use the land we stole from them.
                              "use the land" does not mean kill helpless animals.

According to your argument, the animals have every right to kill us human beings for stealing all their land ??
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X