Heat Wave is in the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Wave is in the House

It's 93 on my porch. And being in Seattle, that is quite enough. It's supposed to be hotter tomorrow. This sucks.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Strip down to the birthday suit...
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I'm in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. That's as far as I will go. You never know when a delivery guy will bring me another treasure.:ROTF: Funny, I should say that. I just had a UPS delivery. I think my naked body would have made him run away.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
      Last edited by fett; 07-10-2007, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        I'm in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.
        That's gotta be a beautiful sight in and of itself....

Just kidding.

Comment

I'm cool:ROTF: This is serious shit. The winds are up and there will be dry lightning tonight. Not here. But in the rest of Wash, Utah, and Idon'tknow.

Comment

Some amazing temps lately, I feel sorry for the folks in the 110 and higher temps, thats unreal and living in TX., we see our fair share of heat but that is just plain hot as pfuk!
            Who the hell wants to break a sweat just walking through the parking lot?

Comment

I have a nice breeze in the old trailer. It's like a shotgun house aimed in the right direction. Thank whomever.

Comment

Here in Belgium and i guess most of Europe temps have not been higher than 20°C for a few months now, with rain, thunderstorms and wind... And its summer!

Comment

Working...
                X