No announcement yet.

Celebrity crushes - what's yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I think I'm finally ready to answer this. It took a lot of thinking over because there are so many from over the years -lol. So I'll put them in catagories:

From my early, formative years (late 70s- early 80s):
    Lynda Carter
    Farrah Fawcett (although I would say Jaclyn Smith now)
    Morgan Fairchild
    Blondie

Later on:
    Madonna
    Michelle Pfeiffer
    Kim Basinger

Supermodels:
    Christie Brinkley
    Claudia Schiffer
    Nikki Taylor

Country chicks: (and I don't even like country -lol)
    Faith Hill
    Deana Carter

Current hotties that I really like but I'll see if they stand the test of time -lol:
    Scarlett Johansson
    Carrie Underwood

Gwen Steffani was a crush for 10 years until she went solo with that Love, Angel, Music, Baby crap. It's bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S..........
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

• Blondie isn't a person. You mean Debbie Harry. Blondie was the name of the band.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
        Morgan Fairchild
        Ugg. I don't know what it is, but her pointy nose freaks me out!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeegler View Post
          Blondie isn't a person. You mean Debbie Harry. Blondie was the name of the band.
          I know, it was just easier to type

And I would like to add Jenny McCarthy, Eva Mendes, and Julie Bowen, who got dropped from Boston Legal unfortunately
          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

• I gotta go with Denise Richards..the first time I saw her in Starship Troopers...my tongue got a hard on!

I'd eat the corn in her shit..and I don't even like corn!

Bill Z
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I like that other chick from Starship Troopers, Dina Meyer. She has kinda saggy tits, but nothing a boob job wouldn't fix. Besides she's wicked hot looking.

Comment

• Denise Richards has the additional bonus of being slightly psychotic. While crazy chicks are a pain, they usually are good in bed.

Comment

• Drew Barrymore my absolute fav. Watch her movie "50 first dates" she's to die for

Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

• Jenna Jameson ? Well, my high school celeb crash

Once i sat watching some German TV channels - there was a document about dubbing some film - I thought to myself -
                    "well , that chick is hot!"
                    I couldn't really look in the mirror the same day as the chick turned out to be the guy who's singing in Tokio Hotel ( you Europeans will definitely know what I'm talking about ) )

Going back to topic :

Rita Hayworth
                    Jenna (two totally different types , I know )
                    various others.

Comment

• young- Carrie Underwood
                      my age- Drew Barrymore
                      older- Dana Delaney
                      all around- Erika Christensen (sp?)
                      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        I gotta go with Denise Richards..the first time I saw her in Starship Troopers...my tongue got a hard on!

I'd eat the corn in her shit..and I don't even like corn!

Bill Z
                        Jack and Jill went up the hill.

She could suck a toyota through a schoolyard fence and lay back with a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by skarhead View Post
                          J
                          I couldn't really look in the mirror the same day as the chick turned out to be the guy who's singing in Tokio Hotel ( you Europeans will definitely know what I'm talking about ) )

Nope. No idea what you're talking about!

:ROTF:
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Only one Kirsten Dunst, eh? I don't know what it is about her, but she does it for me.

That girl from Buffy also has an unbelievable body, and she deserves a mention here...

Those of you who keep mentioning Catherine Bell are probably thinking of this picture...

Charlize Theron? Yeah, I know, she's an obvious one, but I posted the pic anyway.

Finally, a few older ones that I always liked...

Goldie Hawn (hotter than her daughter), Beverly D'Angelo, Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles.

Comment

• Damn...

Dana Delaney, Catherine Bell and Beverly D'Angelo certainly have my vote too.

Comment

• Kirsten Dunst smells like pee. You can tell just by the way she looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X