No announcement yet.

Celebrity crushes - what's yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone mention Carmen Electra yet? Sure there's the whole Dennis Rodman / need for a full body condom thing but she's still hot.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

+1 on Catherine Bell,

Also, Nikki Cox (Las Vegas) and Elisha Cuthbert

Bill

Comment

Carmen Electra.... who would have thought of that ahaaa.... c'mon I bet most of the dudes are wanking off to her daily

Nikki Cox has AWSOME tits
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Their tits are too big. That's a total turn-off for me.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

oh yes, you are gay
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              oh yes, you are gay
              I know!

Comment

All the above..including horns666..

..and the Olsen twins..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Keira Knightly is hot but I just read an interview in some rag that I found at the airport where she mentions that she has a "very strong, musky natural odor".

She can be as hot as they come, but if she smells like a wet dog down under, I'll pass

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                    Keira Knightly is hot but I just read an interview in some rag that I found at the airport where she mentions that she has a "very strong, musky natural odor".

She can be as hot as they come, but if she smells like a wet dog down under, I'll pass
                    well, she could have been too busy and exhausted from flying and whatnots..her box could had some jet lag ..nothing a little soap and feminine hygiene products can't resolve.

..or you can just wear some scuba gear..that's what I used to do when I dated a girl that smelled like fish ..with her Harry Twatter that hung open like sleeve of wizard!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      .with her Harry Twatter that hung open like sleeve of wizard!
                      LMAO!!!!!!!

I like innies much much more than outties...They're usually a heck of a lot cleaner as well

Comment

man I hate oversized clits and labias... the box has to be tight

Comment

Kristy Swanson... the real Buffy.... incredibly hot

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            man I hate oversized clits and labias... the box has to be tight
                            I know..this is why I never strayed from the little one..and I mean that literally..

Comment

No kidding! There's this one chubby chick I keep around as a fuckbuddy, because she's literally got the nicest pussy I've ever seen. Shame about the face and the weight though....

Comment

I don't mind a vag with some personality, but it has to be clean. As long as the junk isn't too big, like flapping in the wind big, it's all good.

And I know what you're saying GOR. I've been with some skinny chicks who had gaping sloppy caverns, and some (ahem) "curvier" girls who were very neat and tidy down below.
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X