No announcement yet.

Celebrity crushes - what's yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halle Berry for me , she gets finer with age. I remember getting a little boner watching I dream of Jeanie back in the day. Barbara Eden had some big titties.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
      I don't mind a vag with some personality, but it has to be clean. As long as the junk isn't too big, like flapping in the wind big, it's all good.

And I know what you're saying GOR. I've been with some skinny chicks who had gaping sloppy caverns, and some (ahem) "curvier" girls who were very neat and tidy down below.
      I like to be a Equal Employment Opportunist and give all the vaginas a shot. They gotta have a pretty face though .A lot if the "curvier" girls know who to polish the bishop too , if you know what I mean!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
        Keira Knightly is hot but I just read an interview in some rag that I found at the airport where she mentions that she has a "very strong, musky natural odor".

She can be as hot as they come, but if she smells like a wet dog down under, I'll pass
        I'm just wondering what the question was that brought this up.

Kiera can you give your fans a run down on....

1. What's your next movie?
        2. Who you're dating
        and
        3. What does your pussy smell like?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

I was never picky when it came to the cooch..especially when I was young...but I learned some things.

I once got ringworm from a girl with a wooden leg..

I had no clue she had a fake leg until she encouraged me to go over her place..I realy didn't want to..but I was high.

I was 18 and fully engorged in mount postion when she revealed the prosthetics..I didn't know what to do..I panicked..So, I closed my eyes ..went to a happy place..shot my goo on her fake leg and told her I had to go home..

Then that fish-girl with the huge grassy knoll gave me crabs..I even had one in my mustache..that broke my heart..so I told her mom...her vag looked like a fried bologna sandwich. That's when I discovered ass eatin'..because her ass looked much nicer than her cooch!

I married my wife for her tucked-in, vagina with hymen intact..she had a C section with our kid..so It still looks prestine!

I'd still go with the Olsen twins..on their 18th birthday!

I like share many tales of yore..what's a yore?...Yore Momma?
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm seriously scared.

I thought this thread was for pictures, not for description of vaginas post more pics!

Comment

Pictures of vaginas gets my vote!
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  Pictures of vaginas gets my vote!
                  Oh yeah, How about THIS one....look at them meat curtains!

...and nothin' like a chick rootin' around down there...pure class I tell ya!

Me thinks ONLY the Pope hasn't seen that one.
                  Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

"rootin' around"
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                      Oh yeah, How about THIS one....look at them meat curtains!

...and nothin' like a chick rootin' around down there...pure class I tell ya!

Me thinks ONLY the Pope hasn't seen that one.
                      Yeah but given that she has a gazillion dollars you guys all know you'd hit it given the opportunity.
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

• Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
                        Yeah but given that she has a gazillion dollars you guys all know you'd hit it given the opportunity.

Yeah, there IS that but then again if you did marry her, there's always plenty of hookers who have a ton less miles on them to turn to for some 'fresh' tail.
                        Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

• Molly Ringwald (Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles) But back in the 80's, not now.

And Emma Watson (Hermione in the Harry potter films) She'sonly 17, so would be illegal in the States (I think). The one reason I prefer it here in the U.K.
                          Squeeze my lemon

Comment

• Last edited by Big D; 07-11-2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post

Oh my..who in the fuck is that??!!

Are those real..they look like it.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Duh Bill, just right click the pic --> Properties

In that first pic she looks kinda like a scary alien/demon...don't know if I should drop trou or beat feet!
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X