Celebrity crushes - what's yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adriana Lima, Bill...

Hottest chick on earth for sure, even without the make-up she's actually doable!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
      Adriana Lima, Bill...

Hottest chick on earth for sure, even without the make-up she's actually doable!
      I would have to jerk twice off before I even touch that..to take the edge off.

Then I would do things to that you wouldn't do to a farm animal...that would prolly take a week or so..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Shakira
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          I would have to jerk twice off before I even touch that..to take the edge off.

Then I would do things to that you wouldn't do to a farm animal...that would prolly take a week or so..

We've got the same taste in women and nasty shit, Bill! Great minds think alike.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Emily Procter from CSI: Miami.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Then that fish-girl with the huge grassy knoll gave me crabs..I even had one in my mustache..that broke my heart..so I told her mom...her vag looked like a fried bologna sandwich. That's when I discovered ass eatin'..because her ass looked much nicer than her cooch!
              You are now OFFICIALLY my hero. Love that comment about bologna sandwich (was it Sam Kinison who said Dr Ruth had a pussy that looked like a grilled cheese sandwich?).

Personally I'd like to stick my finger up Dawn French's bum, because I dare say she has a twat that looks like a rip in a bus seat. I'm sure she'd be up for some cornhole capers......

Ahem, my list would have to include (and sorry, no links, just Google 'em you lazy bastards):

Abi Titmus (she will be mine, oh yes. She's been every fucker else's)

Elizabeth Shue (Started back in the 80s, I had something that very definitely needed waxing. Then "Adventures in Babysitting", ah yes, yes indeed....)

Keyra Augustina (cheers to the person earlier who reminded me how much I would love to get my mitts on her sweet cheeks)

Jennifer Birmingham (from "Turn my Motorbike into a Pimp" or something. Apparently she's some kind of lingerie cheerleader - that's all I need to know)

Christina Applegate (Please be as dumb as Kelly)

Plenty more, or are we only talking about ones that have issued restraining orders against me?
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• every pretty girl on the planet
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• They have to be pretty? Jeez, you pervert! I wish I was so picky!!
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• How could I forget her?

She has a nice pair of...bo...er....guitars .

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
                      Yeah but given that she has a gazillion dollars you guys all know you'd hit it given the opportunity.
                      Hell no, in fact noooooo please nooo. Thinking of PH gives me nausea. Everyone has a price but Paris ain't got enough bank for me.

Adriana Lima - Hell yeah! Thank you GOR!

I also have weird crushes on Heather Graham, Denise Richards and Helen Hunt :ROTF:
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• I personally think Paris Hilton is ugly. And holy shit is she unatractive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                          Emily Procter from CSI: Miami.
                          Hell yeah! Also, Mena Suvari from American Pie.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            You are now OFFICIALLY my hero. Love that comment about bologna sandwich (was it Sam Kinison who said Dr Ruth had a pussy that looked like a grilled cheese sandwich?).

Personally I'd like to stick my finger up Dawn French's bum, because I dare say she has a twat that looks like a rip in a bus seat. I'm sure she'd be up for some cornhole capers......

Ahem, my list would have to include (and sorry, no links, just Google 'em you lazy bastards):

Abi Titmus (she will be mine, oh yes. She's been every fucker else's)

Elizabeth Shue (Started back in the 80s, I had something that very definitely needed waxing. Then "Adventures in Babysitting", ah yes, yes indeed....)

Keyra Augustina (cheers to the person earlier who reminded me how much I would love to get my mitts on her sweet cheeks)

Jennifer Birmingham (from "Turn my Motorbike into a Pimp" or something. Apparently she's some kind of lingerie cheerleader - that's all I need to know)

Plenty more, or are we only talking about ones that have issued restraining orders against me?

...I would glaze everyone mentioned here so far, except for Brad Pitt and Paris Hilton..If I had to make that choice..Brad might be in trouble!

I'd rather do Anna Nicole Smith..post mortem. I can't stand that skank. I'd get her in the balloon knot I think..just for G.P. !

South Park did Paris justice in that "Stupid Spoiled Whore" episode..that's exactly how I see her..a must see for anyone who missed that one!

I'm not that desperate nor edgy these days..20 ago..sure..I did much worse!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Now there's a quote you don't see every day! (Wipes coffee of off desktop)
                              I'll never see the Vicar Of Dibley in the same way again...

Comment

• Paris Hilton is a life support system for a cunt. Wow, what an ugly thing to say Tommy, I apologize, but she does look like a rat to me.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X