Get off your fucking high horses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off your fucking high horses

I'm hot, bored, drunk and pissed off. I can't believe how you people just ream new members if they catch your eye making a "mistake". I have been around here for awhile. For some, maybe too long. But, the Noob Bashing is just bullshit. I know you guys and I know you guys are better than this. Knock that shit off. And that's an order.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    I'm hot...
    No, you're not. :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You poop too much.

Comment

I'm kinda cute, in a Yabba way. But that's not the fucking point. Leave the Noobs alone. You treat them like weeds. I just go two boxes via UPS. I'll be more pissed off with you guys in a couple of minutes.
        Last edited by fett; 07-10-2007, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I don't treat anybody like weeds. Maybe you need to poop more... cheap meat stays in your system longer. :ROTF:

Comment

I am not full of shit:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

But you're not a 60 years old gay. How can you know?

You just don't see the beauty
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Assuming this is about the recent spate of newbs posting want ads, I find it hard to believe that the internet is such a vast Utopia that the JCF is the only site that has rules which are actually enforced.

While I agree that most Terms Of Service "contracts" are so bloated that they go unread, it's not difficult for the management to trim it down or at least break it up into the major points which affect that board the most i.e. Buying/Selling/Want Ads/etc, so that these points are the first thing everyone sees, instead of "by using the service you agree to be bound by this contract..." which usually takes up the first visible portion of the contract.

NO ONE is going to scroll through the whole thing, they see the I Agree box, check it, and click OK, so filling the first visible area with anything other than "THERE WILL BE NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OFFERS/WANT ADS/EBAY LISTINGS POSTED HERE BY NEW MEMBERS" is actually inviting trouble.

People are too busy to read the Magna Carta for your board, and you have to get to the point quickly if you expect them to pay attention to your rules.

However, that does not excuse newbs or anyone else from reading the rules BEFORE they stat posting.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  You haven't seen him in his Hawaiian shirt and shorts....

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                    You haven't seen him in his Hawaiian shirt and shorts....
                    No, I haven't. He's probably a sexy beast with that outfit!

Comment

It's that pecking order, kind of like the one you miss from highschool.

Do you miss the pecking order? I miss it as well.
                      Sophmores pick on Freshman, Juniors pick on them both, and Seniors pick on everyone. Actually in a lot of cases it is not picking at all as the reaction swere warranted by a lack of attention on the noob's part. Like Kevin said the reactions can be a little over the top, but it is still warranted.

Comment

There are peckers and then there are Peckers. My point is that we don't have to dump a load of shit on a Noob. Let them stay awhile. Then back up the truck.

Comment

I have a Xanax, i mean a lemonaid stand outside the house if anyone is really overheating on the board. Chill out , it's beautiful outside.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I never watched that movie. It just makes me wonder where all the negative waves are coming from.

Comment

There's been a lot of sadness and tough times for many to say the very least
                              Uncle Fettster, '07 has hit a lot of people right square in the groceries, or the balls , nuts, sack, etc. I think it's time for good things to start happening to people , they deserve it to. The board is pulling out of some sad times, and with the freaks we have running around here, it's get a helmet or stay in the import section or something-lol
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X