Ace Frehley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Frehley?

Anyone know what he's up to? I saw a picture of him jammin at the Dimebag Hall of Fame induction?

Thanks,
    Michael

Last time I was with Ace was at the Bottom Line, NYC many years ago - Ritchie Scarlett's band was playing and Ace stopped by to sit in. He had a mayonaise jar filled with 'asprin' powder and was making sure we all had no headaches.
    He got so fucked up he dropped Ritchie's LP on stage right in front of me.
    Then he got a ticket on his Delorean cause he parked it on the sidewalk.
    What great times those were........*wipes away tear*........
    Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Now that's rock 'n' roll!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

You know Ritchie? he's a real stand up guy, down to earth, and he's a great player!!

Comment

I think I would like that. I would go around to everyone and say "You see that ding there ? Ace did that !!"

Comment

I heard he's in the process of recording... if it ever happens who knows.
            You would think the "Space Ace" would have a state of the art web site or something.

Comment

I saw him on a celebrity poker show a couple weeks back.
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I found this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qBs2GGMLZhs
                Just one more guitar!

Comment

That's the one.
                  "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                  X