Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free CD/Album for you guys

Hey guys,

I saw this on the MP forums about two weeks ago and signed up, thinking it was probably B.S. but yesterday there was a package from the U.S. in my mailbox and there it was! A real album, with great coverart and an extra poster/artwork print. Good quality stuff, really pro.

And the music took me by surprise! It's sort of a mix between porcupine tree / gojira and off the wall stuff. Lots of piano, HEAVY guitars, great drumming, string quartets, trombone, organs all the good stuff is on there. This really is prog at its finest....

www.paxcecilia.com

All you have to do to get your free copy is send your mailing address to: [email protected]
    Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 07-11-2007, 09:07 AM.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Seriously guys, I'm not trying to advertise or anything here. This is just a chance to get a free album (which kicks ass imo) for nothing else than sending a simple mail.

Comment

Alright, I'll bite. But if I get a bomb, or a turd, I'm coming back on you!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Now the waiting game starts
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Many thanks for this post. I've just gone for it too.
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

You won't be disappointed. I thought it was bull as well, but heck even people in Norway have been getting their albums!

I just noticed something unsettling. I was checking out the package it came in (from Henrietta, NY) and whoever wrote my address must be my long lost twin, because the handwriting is IDENTICAL, I mean I, myself, can no distinguish it from my own writings...

Comment

OK, i'll see what happens???

Comment

You guys in the US should probably get yours pretty fast, though I think they're getting a lot of requests, seeing as mine was shipped a week and a half after I wrote in...

Comment

Got my copy today! Cool packaging, booklet and poster The music is actually pretty good too haha.

Thanks GoR for the headsup
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I got mine yesterday. The cover art is cool, but I really don't dig the music or the vocals.
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty niche/prog stuff. I like it a lot though.

Comment

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

looks familiar

How do you like it?

The one thing I dislike is the tracks like "the wasteland" and the 4 minute intros, which are basically nothing :S

Comment

Got mine about a week ago, but I couldn't find the thread, very cool sound they have, but I agree about the 5 minute intros......pffffffffft! Nice of them to send these out for free!

Comment

I just inserted the cd to my dvd drive. The first song has a piano intro. I'll see if I like it.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X