X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Roman uitars - Closing

Not sure of this was already posted?

Roman Guitars Closing
    (Port Washington, NY - June 15, 2007) As a correction to yesterday’s news writeup, Ed Roman said his store did not go out of business. Instead, the Las Vegas-based Ed Roman Guitars, known as “The World’s Largest Guitar Store,” began closing out the store’s inventory on June 13. This comes six months after Roman sold the business to a company operating area car dealerships. Nine employees were let go in May, followed by 13 more on June 13. The layoffs came as a result of liquidating the assets. This statement is accurate, however Ed Roman was mistakenly attributed to making this comment. The Music & Sound Retailer regrets that error.
    A car dealership will likely replace his store, due to the potential for more profits. However, the store is not expected to close until after Christmas, when a massive holiday sale will take place.
    Ed Roman is in the process of buying my name back. He didn’t sign any non-compete clause, so he plans to downsize and reopen a store within 60 days, although it won’t be as large as his last one.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

It is posted. Hahahahahaha
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Someone here really should buy the "Ed Roman" name...

Comment

How about opening an "Ed Romain" website and using it to sell off Fett's collection?

We could all spam/talkup HC reviews, etc.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I'll buy a domain name called EdRomanIsADouchbag.com

Comment

Working...
          X