Drinking with a Redneck Girl…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a funny one imho...

...even though in germany you'd likely be accused of hate crime if you told a joke like that

Comment

I thought they were girls...Rooooon .

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Jesus guys, it's a fucking joke. Lighten up already.
        i know, i was wondering how long it would take ron to pop up with his quirky comments.
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Thats not "racist" at all.

..I don't want to touch the race topic here... I'll get banned by the liberals/Z.O.G... I do those debates/discussions on the Hammerskins and Volksfront boards.

Comment

Well, it's a good thing they "Buried" the "N" word. Not one of the better jokes. This post is a little disjointed, but I am amazed we haven't shot our wads on that "Joke"
            Last edited by fett; 07-12-2007, 02:42 PM.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

This joke is full of shit, everyone knows rednecks don't drink from glasses. :ROTF: funny stuff tho,,,
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

an old joke that's been retooled a bunch of times. I can't recall how many incarnations of this old xenophobic chestnut have drifted into my in-tray.

It seems to pop up with an aussie, a new zealander & a south african around the time the Rugby Tri Nations is played: http://msn.foxsports.com/rugby/story/3648760

a variation on it (with an englishman replacing the south african) goes a little something like this:

An Englishman, an Aussie & a NZ are in a bar one night having a beer.
                All of a sudden the Kiwi downs his beer, throws his glass in the air, pulls out his gun & shoots the glass to pieces & says. "in NZ our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink from the same one twice".
                The Pom obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws the glass in the air, pulls out his gun & shoots the glass to pieces & says, "Well mate, in England we have so many Paki's to make our glasses , we don't need to drink from the same glass twice either".
                The Aussie, cool as a cut snake, picks up his beer, drains his glass, throws it up in the air, pulls out his gun, shoots the Kiwi & the Pom & says. " In Australia we have so many fu3king Kiwi's & Poms that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice.

as a joke about canadians & new yorkers retiring to florida:

A Canadian, a New Yorker, and a Floridian are brinking beer in a bar. When the Canadian finishes, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out a pistol and shoots it. He says," In Canada we have so much sand and quartz to make glass we don't drink out of the same on twice." The New Yorker finishes his beer and shoots his glass out of the air saying," We have so much money in New York City to buy that Canadian glass that we don't drink out of the same glass twice." The Floridian finishes his beer, pulls out his pistol and shoots the Canadian and New Yorker. He looks at the bartender and says,"We have so many Canadians and New Yorkers in Florida that we don't drink with same ones twice.

an american, a moroccan & a canadian:

An American, a Moroccan, and a Canadian walk into a bar. The American orders a glass of whisky; when he's finished drinking it, he pulls out a pistol, throws the glass in the air, and shoots it. He sets the pistol down on the table and looks around. Everyone in the bar is speechless. The American s******s and says, "In my country we have so much money that we can buy new glasses any time we want. One more or less doesn't matter." Now the Moroccan orders a whisky; when he's finished, he takes the pistol off the table, throws the glass in the air, and shoots it. Then he says, "In my country, we have so much sand that we can make new glasses any time we want. One more or less doesn't matter." He sets the pistol back down on the table. Finally the Canadian orders a whisky; after he's finished drinking it, he picks up the pistol and shoots the American. Then he says, "In my country, we have so many Americans that one more or less doesn't matter."

here's another:

An Englishman, an Aussie & a S.African are in a bar one night having a beer.
                All of a sudden the S. African downs his beer, throws his glass in the air, pulls out his gun& shoots the glass to pieces & says. "in Sath Africa our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink from the same one twice.
                The Aussie obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws the glass in the air, pulls out his gun & shoots the glass to pieces & says, "Well mate, in Straaaaaaaailia we have so much sand to make glass with, we don't need to drink from the same glass twice either".
                The Englishman, coooool as a cucumber, picks up his beer, drains his glass, throws it up in the air, pulls out his gun, shoots the S.African & the Aussie & says. " In London we have so many fcuking S.Africans & Australians that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice.

here's one where the Iraqis win out:

An American and British soldier were in a bar in Baghdad with a local Iraqi guy.

The American goes up to the bartender and says "One beer please." The bartender gives him the beer. When the American finishes he throws the beer glass in the air, takes out his gun, and blasts the glass to pieces. The bartender says, "What the hell is wrong with you?" The US soldier says, "In USA we have so many glasses we never drink with the same glass twice so GIVE ME ANOTHER BEER."

The British soldier get's impressed with this and does the same exact thing. He get's the beer, throws it up in the air, takes his gun out and shoots teh glass into pieces. He says, "In the United Kingdom we have so many glasses we never drink out of the same glass twice so GIVE ME ANOTHER BEER.

The Iraqi guy asks the bartended for a beer. When he finishes his beer he throws his beer up in the air, takes his gun out, AND SHOOTS BOTH THE AMERICAN AND BRITISH SOLDIER. The bartender says, "Why did you do that?" He said, "In IRAQ we have so many American and British soldiers we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

how about this one?

A Californian, a Texas, and guy from New Mexico, attending a convention in a little town just outside Las Vegas, were standing in a seedy bar enjoying a few drinks. The Californian grabbed his wine spritzer and knocked it back in one gulp. He threw the glass against the back wall smashing it to pieces. He told the other startled drinkers that the standard of living was so high in California that they never drink out of the same glass twice. The Texan finished his margarita and threw his glass against the back wall. He loudly proclaimed that in Texas not only where they all rich from oil but they had so much sand that glass was cheap and he too never drank out of the same glass twice. The guy from New Mexico drank his beer, drew his revolver and shot the Californian and the Texan. As he was returning the gun to the holster he told the wide eyed bartender that in New Mexico they had so many Californians and Texans they never had to drink with the same ones twice.

here's an entirely middle eastern version:

A Syrian, a Palestinian, an Israeli and a Lebanese were sitting in a pub having a pint of beer.
                The Syrian grabs his beer, downs it, tosses his glass into the air, draws a
                handgun, and shoots the glass in mid-air. He grins to the others, puts the gun on the bar and says, "In Syria we have so many glasses we never drink out of the same glass twice".

The Palestinian then downs his beer, throws his glass into the air, grabs the gun off the bar, shoots the glass, puts the gun back on the bar and
                proclaims, "In Gaza we have so much sand which makes glass really cheap, so we too never drink out of the same glass twice".

The Israeli downs his beer, throws his glass into the air, grabs the gun off
                the bar, shoots the glass, puts the gun back on the bar, and proclaims "In
                Israel, we have so much money from U.S. aid we too never drink out of the same glass twice".

The Lebanese looks at the three of them, finishes his beer, puts the glass down on the bar, picks up the gun, shoots the Syrian, the Palestinian, and the Israeli and says, "In Lebanon we have so many Syrians, Palestinians and Israelis that we never have to drink with the same ones twice".

or one from Africa:

A Nigerian, a Mozambican and a South African are sitting in a South African pub having a pint of beer. The Nigerian grabs his beer, downs it, throws his glass into the air, draws a handgun and shoots the glass in mid-air. He grins at the other two, puts the gun down on the bar and shouts: “In Nigeria we have so many glasses we never drink out of the same glass twice.” The Mozambican then downs his beer, throws his glass into the air, grabs the gun off the bar, shoots the glass, puts the gun back on the bar and says: “Heela, in Mozambique we have so much sand which makes glass really cheap, so we too, never drink out of the same glass twice.” The South African finishes his beer, puts the glass down on the bar, picks up the gun, shoots both the Nigerian and Mozambican and says to the barman:
                “In South Africa we have so many Nigerians and Mozambicans that we never have to drink with the same ones twice.”

it never gets tired, does it? Just rewrite it slightly to include your foe of the moment, and away we go. Look forward to seeing one with North Korea & _________ in the next couple of years.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, Gary, I don't know that you needed to tell the same damned joke 8 tmes in a row...who do you think you are, Arsenio?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    Well, Gary, I don't know that you needed to tell the same damned joke 8 tmes in a row...who do you think you are, Arsenio?
                    Maybe he's a schizophrenic Bill Murray and is reliving "Groundhog Day". :ROTF:
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's almost as good as:

A Texan, a Californian, and Oregonian are out riding horses. The Texan pulls out an expensive bottle of whiskey, takes a long draught, then another and suddenly throws it into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the bottle in midair.

The Californian looks at him and says, “What are you doing? That was a perfectly good bottle of whiskey!”

The Texan says, “In Texas, there is plenty of whiskey and the bottles are cheap.”

A while later, not wanting to be outdone, the Californian pulls out a bottle of champagne, takes a few sips, throws the champagne into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots it in midair.

The Oregonian can’t believe his eyes, “What the heck did you do that for? That was a perfectly good bottle of champagne!”

The Californian says, “In California, we have plenty of champagne and bottles are cheap.”

So, awhile later, the Oregonian pulls out a bottle of Widmer Hefeweizen. He opens it, takes a sip, and then chugs the whole bottle. He then puts the bottle in his saddlebag, pulls out his gun, and shoots the Californian.

The Texan, shocked, says, “Why the hell did you do that?!”

The Oregonian replies, “In Oregon, we have plenty of Californians and the bottles are worth a nickel.”

That one was always my sentimental favorite...........

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod View Post
                        Oregonian
                        Aren't they ginger, from Borneo, live in trees and occasionally make the odd movie?
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                        X