Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just came home from the studio

alright, here's the background story.

my band (check out the myspace site here: www.myspace.com/backslashmetal i just realized how crappy the myspace audio really is lol) is currently working on its 5th album, which isn't gonna be a full length one (as the last full length album was released a week ago ) but rather a 50:50 mix of digitally enhanced old songs and new songs, as well as a second cd with some...experimental stuff which isn't recorded yet so i can't tell you what it's gonna sound like

anyways, i'm totally psyched....after playing in final breath i decided to join this band mainly because of their singer which is STELLAR, seriously that girl has some pipes even though their old stuff isn't *that* heavy
    i tell you, the new songs are the best thing i've ever heared in my whole life.....well, i will put up a sample once the album is released (which is gonna take a while unfortunately, as the experimental phase hasn't even begun yet....i think november/december is a realistic guess)
    basically....while the old stuff could be called female fronted heavy metal, sometimes with a rather heavy edge, the new stuff is going to be very atmospheric, covering anything from dark and melancholic to aggressive and desperate....musically there's everything from swede death to modern thrash.

as i said, i'm psyched

Nice chick

Comment

Working...
    X