No announcement yet.

List every samich you've ever eaten...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List every samich you've ever eaten...

In response to the on going list your guitar threads, I think we should start it up over here.....not.
    Roast beef.....Turkey and cheese....ham on rye...... Enough of those huh?

Ever had duck sausage?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I've had Brain cheese?

Comment

What the hell is brain cheese? Then again... I don't want to know!
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Actually, I think it's called head cheese. And really, I can't tell you how it's made.... tastes pretty good though.

Comment

I was introduced to a Barb B Q, pork shoulder samich on white bread..

..and a polish boy hot dog with cole slaw and french fries on top.

while in da hood.

My very fave is a Slymans/Joes corned beef on Rye..stacked HIGH, extra lean, with a little horse radish. George W was in town a few days ago and went there..that shows he does have good "inteligence" information!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

head cheese; headcheese
              Not a cheese at all, but a sausage made from the meaty bits of the head of a calf or pig (sometimes a sheep or cow) that are seasoned, combined with a gelatinous meat broth and cooked in a mold. When cool, the sausage is unmolded and thinly sliced. It's usually eaten at room temperature. Head cheese can be purchased in delicatessens and many supermarkets. In England this sausage is referred to as brawn, and in France it's called fromage de tête--"cheese of head."
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well, Matt, I see your not only carrying tons of cool axes, you´re also a conaisseur de la bonne cuisine.

Comment

Oh my ..you guys are gettin' a little too exotic with the headcheese..ewww..

I make Italian Sausage samiches at home with sauteed onions, green peppers..sometimes I'll dice a tomato and throw that in..I eat that every week just about.

SAUSEEEEEEECHAAAAAaa...

what about .."souse (sp)"..that's some nasty jelly lookin' shit..with chunks in it.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                    head cheese; headcheese
                    Not a cheese at all, but a sausage made from the meaty bits of the head of a calf or pig (sometimes a sheep or cow) that are seasoned, combined with a gelatinous meat broth and cooked in a mold. When cool, the sausage is unmolded and thinly sliced. It's usually eaten at room temperature. Head cheese can be purchased in delicatessens and many supermarkets. In England this sausage is referred to as brawn, and in France it's called fromage de tête--"cheese of head."
                    Fucking hell, I'd rather eat cock cheese than that.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ffwop Ffwop Ffwop
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Yeah! Thats the stuff. I think we lost the point of this thread though...

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                          Ffwop Ffwop Ffwop
                          + a billion!

Comment

Three letters: BLT. As in the good old days. When I was about 12, I made a fried egg sandwich. Someone forgot to tell me that the yolk needs to harden.
                            Last edited by fett; 07-14-2007, 02:52 PM.
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                              Three letters: BLT. As in the good old days.
                              Oh those fuggin' rock..with lots of extra B!

Comment

Working...
                              X