No announcement yet.

List every samich you've ever eaten...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And By the Fucking Way, I hate people that say: "Tuna Fish". That's like saying: "Sparrow Bird".
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Have you never eaten the infamous Tuna Bird from Southern New Zealand?
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Do knucklesandwiches count?

Hmm, lessee, being from New Orleans I've had my share of roast beef po' boys.

Then there's ham-n-cheese (swiss, American, cheddar (both sharp and mild), bologna-n-cheese, grilled/toasted cheese, pimento cheese (absolute worst thing ever), banana sandwiches (sliced bananas on white with mayo), pb&j, peanut butter, BLT, tomato, coldcut, luncheon loaf, BBQ beef, BBQ pork, pork chop, chicken, turkey, fish (tuna as well as whatever McDonald's uses - shark? dolphin?), and a jam sandwich (whereby you take two pieces of bread and jam them together )
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I almost bought a life-size grey shark model. Like 5 feet long. But I couldn't figure out where to hang that shark fish.

Comment

On the roof obviously!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Does anyone remember that thread about how any discussion in this place turns into something completely randomly arbitrary to the original topic after 2 pages?
              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Yeah, whatever happened to that thread?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Did it turn into a discussion about guitars?

Comment

Unlikely.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

....about my balls?
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Do they go tinkle tinkle? Your balls not the threads...

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                          Do they go tinkle tinkle? Your balls not the threads...
                          Actually they go Ffwop Fwop Ffwop...when I give the bologna a bop!

Oh..a fried Bologna samich with onions..or better yet..a BLT but with fried Spam!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

with a picture of you fwopping your testicles and fett playing a recorder in a little dress I think I'll go to bed now and dream some really weird dreams...

Comment

BLT? Bill's Lagging Testicles? I will have bag pipes. Some day.:ROTF:

Comment

I feel ill

Comment

Working...
                                X