Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm sure it was about bananas. Or maybe corn?

Comment

I was at a seafood festival in Panama City FL, about 12 years ago, all the fancy restaurants in town had booths selling samples of their cuisine, along with a bunch of carnival type food vendors, I saw where a local black church, was sellin BBQ chicken sandwiches for 2 bucks, I figgered they should know how to do BBQ, turned out a white meat sandwich was a wing, bones and all slapped between two pieces of cheap white bread, dark meat a leg,, so much for authentic cuisine,
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

BLT's are always a winner. Toasted banana sandwich (mush the banana). Chicken and bacon ranch from Subway in honey oat bread with cheese, balck olives and honey and mustard sauce. mmmmmmmmmmm
          Squeeze my lemon

Comment

I'm gittin' hungry.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The best damn samitches in my opinion are here:

Comment

Oh yeah I'd love to eat some of them, bsteff666!

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

i want a salma hayek sandwich with vaseline, whip cream and a jacylyn smith, and a pack of marlboro red soft pack.
                  Thankyou.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I had a pulled pork sandwich at TGI Friday's the other day (it's like shredded pork with Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce and red onions)... very tasty. I was a little upset they took the roast beef french dip sandwich off the menu, but the pulled pork is a pretty good replacement.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My favourite, and the finest comfort food of all - The fish finger and salad cream sarnie.

Comment

had a tasty roast beef & gravy sandwich for lunch. Was good, but they kinda skimped on the beef
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Ok check the menu out at this place http://www.roysplacerestaurant.com/
                          I've had quite a few and one day will try them all. I love this place!!!!!

Comment

My feelings on this whole thread:

"Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                              My feelings on this whole thread:

Pretty much....

Comment

Joe, I pulled my pork Friday too!!

I too used that same sauce!!
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X