No announcement yet.

List every samich you've ever eaten...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are under "Cardiac" arrest. It has to be 3 slices of toasted white bread; tons of mayo; 6 slices of bacon (maybe 8); a whole sliced tomato and about a pound of lettuce. Damn, I'm making me hungry.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'll go with my most memorable 'club' sandwich, from a place in town....

It's called 'Daddy's Hobby' and it's a footlong sandwich, with chicken curry, banana, raisins and coconutpower.....definitly a unique experience...
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Didn't Elvis use to eat some preposterously large sandwiches, something like 40,000 calories or something.

If so it's no wonder he died on the khazi trying so hard to squeeze a massive concrete turd out of his fat arse thus causing him to have a moment and expire with his big ol' gold belt around his ankles.

The booze seems to be working...
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Elvis did fried bananas and peanut butter sammies. But, I don't think that's what killed him. The bloody Beatles is what killed him.

Comment

Did he eat the Beatles?

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

+1 for Head Cheese. Also like sliced Souse(sp?).

I picture it like pickled pigs feet on a sandwich. At least that's what it reminds me of. I love groosing out the kiddies with my eating habits (spiders anyone LOL!).

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                You are under "Cardiac" arrest. It has to be 3 slices of toasted white bread; tons of mayo; 6 slices of bacon (maybe 8); a whole sliced tomato and about a pound of lettuce. Damn, I'm making me hungry.

That's a BLT..go with the 8 slices. A greasy spoon diner took good care of me every morning. I got really spoiled with french toast and BLTs..they always put pickles on the BLT..now I always make 'em with pickles.

Yeah, this thread is starting to get me hungry...

Oh, a great 1/2 lb lb bar burger always kicks my ass...I had a one pounder once..that was perfect!

Never tried that 5 pounder tho..nobody has 'em here, I don't think. I prolly could eat the whole thing thru the day!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You'd hear the clang as you dropped a turd following that from here!

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    You'd hear the clang as you dropped a turd following that from here!
                    Yeah, that the best part...in fact, that's a good idea!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Subway, my ass. If you are going to make the sandwich that will kill you go for it.:ROTF:

Comment

Every time I read the title of this thread I see "List every snatch you've ever eaten..."

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                          Every time I read the title of this thread I see "List every snatch you've ever eaten..."
                          Don't get me started..I'll be Ffwop Ffwop Ffwop..Ffwoppin' my ass off!

Then Jimmy B will show up like he always does when I announce those thoughts!

Comment

You're my kind of perv!

Announce but with pictures

Comment

I haven't heard a kind word about tuna.

Comment

If it tastes like tuna you should take a wet-wipe with you so you can clean up a bit before you eat.

Comment

Working...
                                X