Holy Shit, Chiropractic Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Shit, Chiropractic Works

6 month before and after films. No tricks, no magic, only Chiropractic care and management.

Damn dude, your heart is right smack on top of your ass!!
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

yer nutz is where yer hearts at haha

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
        Damn dude, your heart is right smack on top of your ass!!
        :ROTF:
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I swear by my chiropractor.If it wasnt for her I would not be walking.I have a cracked L-5 vertabre and a cracked mid thorasic(between the shoulder blades) vertabre and the pain when these are out of place is unbearable.
          When your spine is out of whack it will effect your entire body and how it functions.Chiros rock.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

your chiro was unable to extract that heart-shaped chocolate box that the missus jammed up your ass after she saw your latest gear acquisition last February? It does look like it's naturally working its way south.... gonna be a bugger to pass though....
            Hail yesterday

Comment

holy shit are those pics of you? that spine is fukken bent! even in the 2nd pic.

chiro totally works, I've been a fan for years.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Same here. Chiro is not the smoke and mirrors that it's widely reported to be (i.e. some quack cracking his nuckles behind your back, cracking peanut shells on your back, etc).

Unfortunately, even the quacks who break ribs and paralyze people for life can get an office going, but it's no different than a sloppy surgeon who leaves his tools in a patient after surgery.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Actually, this is one of my patients that I am currently treating. The gonad shields we use to protect the vitals are: heart shaped for women and bell shaped for men.

The first x-ray showed a 17 degree scoliotic curve which we were able to reduce to an 8 degree curvature. In fact, anything less than 10 degrees is no longer considered a scoliosis. Taking her treatment a little further, I think we can get the spine almost completely straight by the end of the year. I wish I would have taken a picture of the before and after lateral films. There was a huge difference there as well.

Not bad for conservative care, huh?

Comment

In terms of the patient's ability to work/perform daily activities, how does the reduction of the scoliosis consideration to below 10 degrees relate to the patient's chances of drawing disability or obtaining light-duty work as part of their treatment?

Could this declassification further aggravate a patient's condition, thus reducing the effectiveness of treatments to "we're just resetting what was knocked out last week" and making it impossible for the patient's spine to be fully straightened unless they also quit working?

Assuming an employer reviews this patient's report and says "well, you're no longer in the *traditional* scoliosis range, so you don't qualify for light-duty" - what realistic affects would a heavy industrial work environment have on a patient in this condition?
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGrasshopper View Post
                      yer nutz is where yer hearts at haha

It means she loves his wife and thinks that she's hot, at the same time
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

The scoliotic curve in this patient was not severe enough to cause any disability or reduce her work performance. Therefore, she continued to work at full capacity for the duration of her treatment. But it was a source of chronic pain for the her.

In kids, scoliosis does not usually produce pain due to the hyperflexibility of the child. However, this patient was 26 years old. The chronic pain symptoms and loss of function usually come about later in life, except in cases of extreme progression in the rapid growth phase. In this patient's case, the chronic pain was in the mid throacic region just medial to the left scapula. The pain was probably not directly related to the scoliosis itself, rather due to biomechanical issues related to poor scapular patterns stemming from the improper spinal alignment. In other words, the scoliosis set her up for faulty scapular patterns which in turn was the direct cause her her pain. The patient is a nurse and her scoliotic curve did not prevent her from performing her work duties. Rather, by the end of the day, the patient was experiencing chronic pain that had more of an effect on mood than physical capabilty.

Think of that nagging dull ache that is just bad enough to keep you awake, but not bad enough that you can't grit your teeth and make it through the day because you have bills to pay. The pain has decreased and the patient is happy. Plus, the progression of the scoliosis has been stopped and even corrected to a certain degree.

Comment

I have hear some of the stories of Chiropractors breaking bones but they should be able what they can fix and what needs surgery. They have done me good in the past.

Comment

Nothing personal here, this is just my opinion, mainly based on what my dad (family doctor) has said in my past 26 years.

Chiropractors fix things short term but don't fix the problem. Some chiros can cause more damage with their treatments. To the poster with the cracked vertebrae - why don't you have surgery to repair it, rather than going in every few weeks to get them aligned?
                            Scott

Comment

so basically, that's a patient of yours and you are advertising your success and your practice? got it! I personally dont like chiropractic treatments. They are not real doctors and from what I've heard, anyone can take some courses and become a chiropractor. I Went once to a chiropractor, a cute blonde "assistant" massaged my back every other day. That was good, but the pain came up the very next day after the massage. Only good sitting posture has rid me of my back pain which I suffered for almost 5 years.
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X