My New Stock Ebay Letter - 1 Buyer Upset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Stock Ebay Letter - 1 Buyer Upset

Below is my stock letter I am now using on Ebay when someone buys something I'm selling:

################################################## ##

Thanks for paying so promptly. Unfortunately, I also had the item on consignment at a local shop and it has sold there as well. I would refund your money immediately, but as I am selling stuff to get back on my feet financially, I really don't have the funds available (I had to pay a bill with it). I can contact you back in a few weeks, and if I get a job sometime soon, I may be able to pay you at least some of your money back. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Just kidding. Your item has shipped and here is the tracking number. Have a nice day and please remember to leave feedback.

################################################## ##

So far, only one person has been pissed about this.

Probably didn't make it all the way through.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That's cold.
      Funny as hell, but cold.
      -Rick

Comment

I hope this is a joke.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Unfortunately, that is how a lot of sellers actually operate!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Unfortunately, that is how a lot of sellers actually operate!
            This is exactly why I limit my wife to $25 or under on ebay purchases. Way too many shitheads out there!
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Most people have a poor sense of humor when it comes to having their money taken away. A shame, really.

Comment

If I got that from a seller, I'd laugh afterwards. Too many sourpuss bastards out there.
                If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper View Post
                  If I got that from a seller, I'd laugh afterwards. Too many sourpuss bastards out there.
                  Are we in a hostile mood today? I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing your ass off if a seller walked with your money.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                  X