Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do these people have kids??

Couple play computer games as children starve

Really shocking and sad. How much the kids must have cried for food...
    Very sad! my (supposedly under-weight) daughter is her age and she weighs 21 lbs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...mputers115.xml
    Sam

You dont have to be license to procreate, but I dont think everyone should have the right to. To bad they didnt find the computer game before they copulated. I think they should be sterilized as part of their punishment. Actually I think anyone that has been convicted of a child welfare issue should be sterilized.

Comment

Beyond my comprehension......
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Did these two even stop to feed themselves or take a whizz?

They should be executed immediately. No need for a trial, the evidence was plainly visible and they made no attempt to conceal their guilt. I don't buy any crap about mental incompetence that would prevent them from being fried in the chair - they were mentally competent enough to stay focused on the game, which is more than just button mashing.

I say burn 'em alive in the street.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That poor kid! I think these guys had an addiction and no one to help them with it. We all recognize drug abuse and alcohol abuse, why not video game abuse? Well, they're getting what they deserve and hopefully some help!
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
            That poor kid! I think these guys had an addiction and no one to help them with it. We all recognize drug abuse and alcohol abuse, why not video game abuse? Well, they're getting what they deserve and hopefully some help!
            We are getting there...if I am not wrong, I think they are trying to classify internet/video games addiction as a valid medical disorder. In China, there are rehabilitation clinics for teens to rid them of internet video game addictions. Some kids spend as much as 16 - 20 hours on internet video games in China during their summer vacations and the addiction continues even after schools reopen.
            http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07...s_6128654.html
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
              Well, they're getting what they deserve and hopefully some help!
              They don't need help. What they need is first and foremost a real healthy swift kick in the ass for their total lack of responsibility. IMHO, they should be tossed out the airlock as an example to what happens to other worthless pieces of shit that don't take responsibility for what is theirs. Absolutely no excuse and my sympathy for them is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

+ 1 for frying them!

Comment

That is just sick. Sick, sick, sick.

Comment

I've had kids in classes who spent 20 hours a day in MUDs (multi-user domains). They come to class and they literally don't care about grades or life or anything else. It's all about the virtual for them. Some people call these MUDS (multi-undergraduate destroyers).

Comment

Working...
                  X