Cheap meat and my butcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap meat and my butcher

This lady butcher at my QFC gives me great deals on meat. But, Holy Rump Roast, Batman, she is going through hell. She's 40-something and she has decided to get a divorce. That's OK, based on our chats through the months. I really know my butchers. But, her hubby-not-to-be-anymore has attempted suicide based on the split. She has lost a ton of weight at the gym. And, now I think she is on meds. Buying cheap meat isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm just an easy guy to talk to. But Yikes.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Last edited by texasfury; 10-12-2008, 10:19 PM.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

It's a supermarket chain. I'm not going to date anyone. They are all nuts. Like I am not.

Comment

Cheap meat and snapper at the counter. Not a bad day's work Fett.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

You guys suck. I have listened to this lady rag on her hubby and wishing she could dump him. Then she tells me she moved out. And then she tells me she "filed". And then she tells me the dude is suicidal. Now, they are getting the house ready to sell. But, they can't be there at the same time. She tells me all this. Cheap meat comes at a high price.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            It's a supermarket chain. I'm not going to date anyone. They are all nuts. Like I am not.
            This is true. The thing is finding one that is at a level of lunacy that you can handle. In regards to this one I would avoid her like the plague in social aspects. Hopefully she doesnt decide to change vocations and make you start all over on building the butcher/ cheap carnivore relationship with the new guy.

Comment

How will you decide between the butcher with baggage and the thrift store "hottie"?

Comment

At the ripe old age of almost 57, there is no plane big enough to hold all the baggage we carry. Let alone two people. I took my one shot in 1978. If life was fair, I would have been married for 29 years.

Comment

One shot?! that's all you had back in the day!
                  Instead of eating old meat you should have eating oysters and drinking ginger tea.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Yep. I gave everything I had. I will never do that again.

Comment

I'm still waiting to see how long this thread goes before someone chimes in about fett giving the butcher his meat...

Oh wait, I guess I just did it :ROTF:

Comment

280 lbs @ 99cents= $277. She can't afford me.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                        X