Just In Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just In Case

You are an avid reader and or poster over at Metal Sludge, there is a charlatan who posts under my handle 'Atomic Charvel Guy" so if you read something over there on the message board, it sure the fukk ain't this cat that's posting it. In fact, you'll know it's not me because there might be a slight chance that the posts have value, so right away you know it would be a hoax of epic proportions.
    Thankyou,
    The Management
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Holy shit! There's two of them??!!

Comment

I didn't know fruitbats could multiply
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        I didn't know fruitbats could multiply
        Oh yeah. I read in National Geographic that they're trisexual... They try a little of this, try a little of that, and sooner or later the female of the species gets preggers.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
          Holy shit! There's two of them??!!

I don't think the universe can handle that!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Nope, there's the true beach wandering cat who's looking for the least amount of responsibility possible right here, and then there's the Fort Worth version on that board who swiped my handle. Actually , he may be a cool dude, but I have a hard time thinking he came up with that one, I have a hard time thinking anyway as you know so who the fukk knows. It really shouldn't bug me and i shouldn't give a flyin' flank steak ,but for some reason it does.
            May have to change the handle since it's been swiped.
            Extremely Blurrily Yours,
            The Badmin
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X