VH-1 Brett Michaels Rock Of Love - laughing my ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH-1 Brett Michaels Rock Of Love - laughing my ass off

holy shit... has anyone seen it... it's fucking stupid and lame but at the same time it's friggin hilarious

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

god... those chicks are killing me.... big tits and no brains... and cat fighting
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It looks to just get even crazier from what I have seen. For the first time I actually felt sorry for the guy. They must have picked a bunch of crazy women just to make it interesting. IE that bitch they let back in the house and then let her stay even when all the passes had already been given out.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Its like a car accident.......you don't wanna watch but you just can't look away

Comment

I can't stop watchin that...:ROTF:

Comment

Big tits and stupid.

My favorite.
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

" i want some hot rocker ass. I hope I am going to make him my bitch..." jesus....

what a train wreck...

Comment

"If we put our boobs together, we can think better" :ROTF::ROTF:

When will there be more of these series?

Comment

I fuckin' HATE reality TV. Biggest waste of time out there...

Having said that, I watched the show. And I agree, it's a train wreck...

Not knowing much about Brett, it's interesting to see he's dumber than a bag of hammers. What an idiot. I really like that he tries to talk all intellegent and shit. But usually comes off as a dumbass. Shame...

Of course they kept the drunk chick around. She's gonna be the show. Gotta keep her around. It will make great TV, right?
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I watched it over the weekend, I laughed my ass off!! :ROTF:

And I wonder just how bald Bret is on top that he has to wear a hat or bandana all the time. He's probably got a Rick Hunolt or Devin Townsend skullet!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      And I wonder just how bald Bret is on top that he has to wear a hat or bandana all the time. He's probably got a Rick Hunolt or Devin Townsend skullet!
                      I was wondering the samething and was going to ask if he went with out head dress at any point. When he did that death row movie he was bald, but I dont know if it was for the role or just that he actually was at that time.

Comment

all, i gotta say is,

those chicks are So dumb, its beyond anything i've have ever quite seen.

all of them.

Comment

the dumber the better

Comment

I bet that house smells like old fish and AquaNet.

Man, those are some ugly ass girls. There's maybe 3 decent looking ones and the rest have no upper lip or look like dirty white trash, in the worst way possible. Great bodies or not, these women are nightmares. Magdalena or whatever her name is is pretty good looking but sounds like an old Polish man when she talks.

In Jr high and high school I always wanted to hook up with a rocker chick. Then I would meet one and they would start to talk. Good lord.

Brett...we all know he has less hair than Gene Simmons. His outfits...christ...how long does it take him to get dressed? Bracelets, hats, bandanas...he's another woman. He's pretty one dimensional, like most band idiots. I just want to rock. I'm all about rock and roll baby. Whoo hoo. Let's rock tonight. Take me to the river I wanna rock. Mama I've been a bad bad boy and tonight I'm gonna be badder.

Having said that, I'll probably watch more of this horrific show!

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                              His outfits...christ...how long does it take him to get dressed? Bracelets, hats, bandanas...he's another woman. He's pretty one dimensional, like most band idiots. I just want to rock. I'm all about rock and roll baby. Whoo hoo. Let's rock tonight. Take me to the river I wanna rock. Mama I've been a bad bad boy and tonight I'm gonna be badder.
                              That was funny!
                              I need to see that show. Early Poison is a guilty pleasure of mine too, sorry thrashers.

George

Comment

Working...
                              X