Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest way to ship a guitar to Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest way to ship a guitar to Europe?

Anyone know the best way to ship a guitar to Europe? I just checked FedEx and the cheapest I could get was like $300! If I could ship it for around $150 or less that would be great...what's the best option?

Try EMS or something.

Mail letters, ship parcels, market your business and sell online with Canada Post. We offer services for individuals and services for businesses of all sizes.

Comment

Regular postal services. (as stated above).
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Regular Postal Service will cost more now, they changed their rates, especially on larger package restrictions, UPS might be cheaper than USPS now! Never mind... your in Canada, so my post doesn't apply... Sorry.
        Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Take it apart if it's a bolt on and put it in a smaller box.
          Then Send it via USPS Global Priority.
          -Rick

Comment

Canadapost won't let me send it with any of the options it lists, as the package is too big, maybe I'm missing something? Unfortunately it's a neck through so I can't take it apart...lame!

Comment

In that case I'd go Fedex or DHL. If you choose your options carefully you should be able to get it down to $195 or something.

I assume you're selling this one, if so, just run it by the seller and if he agrees to pay $200 or $300 or whatnot for a speedy Fedex delivery I don't see a problem!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Book flight. Stuff guitar in your panties and hope no one notices.
                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I use DHL.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X