An LP Bonanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An LP Bonanza

if I can time it right. I bought 5 LP's from this little thriftstore. I got to talking with the lady. They have 5 more boxes of LP's in the backroom. They should be out next Weds. 99cents each. The ones I have are like mint. Even Judas Priest "British Steel". Oh boy.
    Last edited by fett; 07-21-2007, 03:00 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Are these for playing on your darn fangled new gramophone?

You can't beat a bit of The Priest unless you're a quire boy!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I couldn't figure it out at first. I thought you got 5 les pauls for 99 c each
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Groovie, baby.:ROTF: Records are tits. Particularly if the first ones I bought are like the rest.

Comment

No records are usually vinyl, in your neck of the woods the tits are silicone.
          Now write it out 100 times so you don't forget!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I like my tits natural just like I like my music. These bands made records. And any adulteration of same is like a tit with no feel.

Comment

I think you'll find those albums have been processed like some cheap peas.

Comment

Not so far. If I am right, I figure there will be, at least, 25 I will buy based on the first box.

Comment

Working...
                X