Between a rock and a hard space....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me see if i have this straight...

you want to take your own money that you made selling your own stuff and put it towards fitness equipment that will help keep you fit and in shape? as a reward for quitting smoking? (MAJOR applause there, bro)... i say do it. OMG do it! that is awesome! you should get a pat on the back for that, and cheers to your good health.
    better to put your money towards your health than have it go to shrimp guy with the funny hat.
    i dunno... your wife sounds like a nut if she's going to blow up about you keeping in shape. no offense. just my opinion anyways.

-Emmy

Comment

p.s. wouldn't hurt to buy her a present though... just something thoughtful perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax View Post
        p.s. wouldn't hurt to buy her a present though... just something thoughtful perhaps.
        Yea get the stuff you want and take her to one of those places she likes to eat.

Comment

I love these threads. It reminds me of what a great wife I have.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking! I'm gonna go give her a big hug & smooch right now. Don't worry! I mean my wife, Jack...

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
              Do you have a life insurance policy on her?
              Just give that two grand to me and I'll take care of everything.

Comment

Give her $200, tell her you took your $200 in cash.
                Then find a good baseball game upset and tell her you gambled your $200 into $2200 on the game, therefore it's yours and you are going to buy a bike and elliptical to share.

Or spend $2300 on a divorce attorney and spend the $100 on taking the lawyer to lunch.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Well......got the eliptical machine......lets see how bad she blows up over this one first.....may need the rest of the dough to change my locale....LOL.-Lou
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Be a man. Remind her of her vows - "obey".

Oh, and remember the old joke:
                    "What do you say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you've told her twice already"

After you've done that, remember to hide the scissors and sleep with one eye open.

Hmmm, probably best to buy her a little present too.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'm with emthrax, i think its kinda whack that she would get mad about you buying stuff that is beneficial to your health...what do i know, im just a young single not-so-successful guy!

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                        Well......got the eliptical machine......lets see how bad she blows up over this one first.....may need the rest of the dough to change my locale....LOL.-Lou
                        If she blows up and says "why'd ya buy that!" Ask if she's seen her butt lately, it's for her...
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                          I love these threads. It reminds me of what a great wife I have.
                          No shit!!!

I read threads like this and have no FN clue, what it must be like.

Remind me to go slap my wife on the ass and give her a kiss.:ROTF:

You poor poor men and your crazy ass relationships.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Sounds like you have a screwed relationship.

Comment

Its your money, do whatever you want --looks like you did just that

guess you could always say you "garbage picked" the new machine...lol....since you really were gonna throw away the stuff you sold
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X