Kirk Hammett Can't Play-youtube video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
    KH is a splooge-gulping, ass-humping, deepthroating fuckup. If he spent more time practicing his guitar - instead of practicing his deepthrouat techniques and playing " Hide The Gerbil ", he might add something to the band.

Soooo... C'mon now... Tell us how you realllly feel there.... :ROTF:

Comment

Ooh my....
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That's what happens when you spend more than half your career not playing rhythm guitar on any albums.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He's still better then me

But I don't have to spray paint my head to make it look like I have hair!

So I win, nyah nyah!
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Mustaine could play that with one hand and slap Kirk around with the other.

Comment

He'd smack him with a bible these days surely?

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Seriously, why do people bash the Hamster? He's not a bad player, he abused the wah some and has to work with a couple of people with obvious mental problems : Lars and that other guy.

Did I miss something from an old interview? Maybe a rant or on-stage explosion?

He seems like a nice enough guy, at least nicer than the other two in the band (no Trujillo doesn't count, he's a scab)

That's a pretty sad/funny video, that a lead player from a huge band can't get a riff down, but I go through that on nearly every riff I learn
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

He always seemed like a cool guy to me - sure not one of the best players out there but who gives a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    Mustaine could play that with one hand and slap Kirk around with the other.

no doubt!!!!!
                    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                      He'd smack him with a bible these days surely?
                      Have I missed something?

And yeah, that video is hilarious ;D. The look on Kirks face is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                        Seriously, why do people bash the Hamster? He's not a bad player, he abused the wah some and has to work with a couple of people with obvious mental problems : Lars and that other guy.

Did I miss something from an old interview? Maybe a rant or on-stage explosion?

He seems like a nice enough guy, at least nicer than the other two in the band (no Trujillo doesn't count, he's a scab)

That's a pretty sad/funny video, that a lead player from a huge band can't get a riff down, but I go through that on nearly every riff I learn
                        +1

I like Kirk. He's a very nice guy. Something that is lacking in that band. Sure Lars can be charming at times and James is just cool as hell but Kirk is really the nice guy in that band...

I've seen and had this problem myself. Some riff that seems so easy can be the hardest to get down. Even more so if the riff goes against what you normally do on the guitar. It can happen to all of us at one time or another...

And as someone already pointed out, I'm sure the camera played a role in that situation...
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Kirk rocks! He's definitely a very humble, nice, down to earth guy.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't think the problem is about playing the riff...everyone has this things...

he's a worldwide- legendary "25 plus" years guitarist...the one in the biggest band...but he has no self confidence....lookin' and talkin' like an amateur, or the newB of the band ...of coruse the big-ego guy is the other subject...
                            "I'm Jamezzz, i know everything, i am the head of this band, let me teach you this easy riff incapable, crushed ,easy going guy "

if he had been some brave,if he could share his opinions without afrading,if had assumed all risks (this includes firing form the band),if he could be himself, 'tallica wouldn't be like this...

that's wyh mustaine is far beyond him....some people are leader like mustaine,some people are egoist like james,some are crushed like "hamlet"
                            -We Who Are Not As others!!!!-
                            http://www.myspace.com/meditaband
                            http://www.myspace.com/mfatihercan

Comment

Mustaine doesn't have an ego?

Comment

he's right to have an ego, 'cause he deserves it with his creativty, style,politic opinions, guitar playing vs. vs...i can't see any of them at james....but he still acts like that.huh.At least, other members of M.D. are free to listen the recordings without dave (e.g. some kind of monster documentary)....at least he has the creativity which befits to real leaders...
                                -We Who Are Not As others!!!!-
                                http://www.myspace.com/meditaband
                                http://www.myspace.com/mfatihercan

Comment

Working...
                                X