Crash caught on camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash caught on camera

If dude had run back instead of trying to make it to the corner....
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Holy Crappers Batman.
    F@cking wasted..
    "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
    I just made that quote..

Comment

I bet the idiot had an iPod on and wasn't aware of anything happening. That gif shows 3 idiots - who runs red lights, doesn't look before accelerating, or doesn't look while crossing the street?

Comment

That's gonna leave a mark.
        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
          I bet the idiot had an iPod on and wasn't aware of anything happening. That gif shows 3 idiots - who runs red lights, doesn't look before accelerating, or doesn't look while crossing the street?
          I don't think you can blame the pedestrian. He is in the crosswalk, the film is slowed down, so the crashing car was upon him before he could react looks like.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            I don't think you can blame the pedestrian. He is in the crosswalk, the film is slowed down, so the crashing car was upon him before he could react looks like.

+1. He had the light. He might have had 2-3 seconds to react if he even saw it...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
              +1. He had the light. He might have had 2-3 seconds to react if he even saw it...
              Or heard it.. However this is way to should never take your time when walking in the street. You just never know...

Comment

From a lawenforcement point of view and according to federal traffic law, the pedestrian had the right away. The only problem was his reaction time. The family can file and even win a wrongful death or injury lawsuit. The way it looked to me is that any of us could have been hamburger in that situation. The fight or flight reflex didn't go into play soon enough here. Ususaly the case when it's pedestrian vs. vehicle. Very sad.

Comment

Dude, that was disturbing. Wish I hadn't have seen that.

Comment

I'll never walk across the street again.
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I know he had the right of way but I'm just saying when I walk across a street I don't ever stop scanning for cars. This dude was just looking straight ahead as if a light will stop everyone.

Comment

Yeah, saw that before. Messed up shit.

At the speed those cars are doing, that guy had no time at all to do shit, hearing sound or not. I bet less than the 2-3 seconds mentioned. More like about 1.

Comment

You can tell the car/s were definitely speeding.
                          If he survived, it would be a miracle.
                          Very unfortunate and sad.

It looks like its a university setting.
                          You can see what maybe part of a large university in the background.
                          Definitely shouldn't be speeding and driving wrecklessly in a school zone.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Woah, that is disturbing. I know it's a faraway shot, but it looks like a kid walking with his backpack on. I would've likely been caught day-dreaming while crossing the street and been hit the same way. It looks like the damn car ends up on top of him. Definitely litigation material.
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                              At the speed those cars are doing, that guy had no time at all to do shit, hearing sound or not. I bet less than the 2-3 seconds mentioned. More like about 1.
                              you are correct, this guy had virtually no reaction time before he got creamed.
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X