Do you hate ebay/paypal????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you hate ebay/paypal????

Man i'm allready sick of these jerks after only using ebay for under a year, paypalhavent screwed me yet....

but after unsucsessfully listing some stuff I need to sell because I dont use them or have room for them noting sold no big deal I figure i'll relist, ebay emssage I need to type my card, funny I thought I input my card when i registered as a seller... says error allthough nothing is wrong presume the stupidly only accept visa or master cards for the seller payment.

What irks me is the fact that you can't use paypal to pay for your listings, if ebay realise that its easy to get ripped of via paypal then people should question why they dont accept it as payment for people to sell on there....

Whatever once i've got all my stuff ive got on order and give feedback and whatnot i'll be deleting both my ebay and paypal accounts....

Post your ebay hate stories here

Ebay don't usually ask to type your card ? Are you 100% sure the email was from ebay as there are scam ebay and paypal emails ?

You can never be too safe .
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

You can use PayPal to pay for your listings. I do it all the time.
      Something doesn't sound right.
      How did you receive the message about needing your credit card info?
      -Rick

Comment

I'm completely sick of Ebay and PayPal, but yes, something doesn't sound right...

Comment

If you've recieved an e-mail claiming to be from Egay, and they're asking for info like that DO NOT enter ANYTHING!!!!! It's a phishing scam, these jackholes will steal your identity and your credit. NEVER give any info out like that trough an e-mail. It has sent you to a false webpage made to look like what it is supposed to be, but it is not. Peeps get ripped off all the time this way. If you have given them any info, call your credit company immediatley and have it all changed!
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Yup, sounds like you got scammed, dude
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
              If you've recieved an e-mail claiming to be from Egay, and they're asking for info like that DO NOT enter ANYTHING!!!!! It's a phishing scam, these jackholes will steal your identity and your credit. NEVER give any info out like that trough an e-mail. It has sent you to a false webpage made to look like what it is supposed to be, but it is not. Peeps get ripped off all the time this way. If you have given them any info, call your credit company immediatley and have it all changed!
              I agree 100% with this. I get emails from Ebay and Paypal about stuff like that and I just ignore them. If they don't want my business, fine by me. And everything is working fine.
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

h dont worry i havent been scammed, im not sending my monies to the bank by giving my sort code and account number...

it was an ebay page, i might get rid of my listings that were on there and try again, it was linked directly from my ebay section of the auctiosn by clicking the relist button which led me to this enter your creddit card ebay page I did check the top bar to make sure it was acgi ebay page well the uk arient, and it wont give me the otpion of paypalling it bleh willl be closing my account with ebay when I have finished my latest transactions waiting for goods then will leave feedback for the sellers....

It was costing me too much anyways....

Comment

Working...
                X