The Circle of Life - say a pray for my family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Circle of Life - say a pray for my family

Well, I'm going to my second funeral in about 3 and a half months. I go word on Wedesday that my aunt had been hospitalized and it wasn't promising. She developed a staff infection from a skin graft procedure - the doctor had not treated it or something and the infection spread throughout her body. They put her into a semi-comatose state, she could have no stimulation at all - no touching, no talking and they gave her a "miracle" antibiotic they use in the most severe staph infections. Well we didn't get that miracle and she passed on yesterday morning. For my poor uncle - this is the second wife that he has lost to some medical issue in my lifetime.

And as with the circle of life - we verified yesterday that the new cat we got on June 30 is pregnant. 4-6 kittens in about a week. The poor thing had been really sick and underweight when we got her, but seemed to be doing better - then she gained 2 pound and her belly was moving.

So as I say goodbuy to one precious life, we'll be ready to say hello to a litter of little ones.

I'm really sorry to hear this kinda of thimg and sorry you and your family have to go through it...my condolences go out to you guys..
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks. This is the same side of the family as my grandma that passed at the end of March. I just keep hoping that the rest of the year gets better.

Comment

Sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Good luck with the kittens.

Comment

Working...
          X