Vick has gone to the dogs, Dumb guy,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick has gone to the dogs, Dumb guy,

and it's a slam dunk. What he is accused of doing is just awful. He needs to have his day in court. But, he is toast as far as anyone who was a fan. And his NFL career is over.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

They need to bring him out on the field by himself for a halftime show and unleash a pack of pit bulls on him (to the tune of "Who let the dogs out?" of course).

Woof, woof, woof, woof.

Comment

What an idiot. More charges coming, from what I hear...

We did a story on a girl who owns a pet shop somewhere. She had shirts made that said Neuter Mike Vick. She sold out in no time at all...

Screw Vick. Screw The Falcons and screw Roger Goodell. If this guy wasn't a "star" he would have suspended his ass a long time ago. But NOOOOOO! He's a superstar so we'll have to wait and see what the law does. Sorry? Where was that for Pacman Jones or Chris Henry? And why won't Goodell re-instate Odel Thurman? Now he's banned for the '07 season after sitting out all 2006? WTF is that??? For substance abuse? I guess that's worse than killing dogs by hanging them...

Whatever. Goodell is a fuckin' duche...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

If I were a "football star" and making the big bucks. Why in my right mind would I do this? This dink is going to lose multi-milliions.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          If I were a "football star" and making the big bucks. Why in my right mind would I do this? This dink is going to lose multi-milliions.
          "I AM ABOVE THE LAW!!!"

Comment

Oh just for your readin' pleasure... here is the federal indictment. Some really shocking shit in there.

JULY 17--NFL star Michael Vick was indicted today on a federal conspiracy charge for his alleged role in a dog fighting venture that operated from a Virginia property owned by the Atlanta Falcons quar

BTW, he claims innocent but, if you read through this document your mouth will just drop in the stupidity of these dumbasses. They even had shirts promoting his "Bad Newz Kennels".

Hope prison has his own personal engraved "Rape Stand" when he goes there.

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I would think and want to believe the prosecution will do its job and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was implicated with this awful, inhumane and brutal scheme.

However, shall I remind you of O.J. and Ray Lewis. Never underestimate the evil of a high payed powered attorney team. Those guys literally got away with murder and they killed humans.
              Vick conspired to breed and kill dogs for his amusement and pocket. Who knows? he may get away with it.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Your raise the "History" and that is why he is not going to get out of this one. Times have changed. He is going down.

Comment

The first thought that I had a few weeks ago when I first heard this story: They need to send his ass to that prison where the guards got busted for pairing up rival gang members in the yard together to scrap. As for him getting off, maybe his lawyer will be able to slam his accusers (also fucking scum) enough to convince the jury and help him avoid prison, but everybody knows he's guilty except for gang banger wannabees (and dumbass Deon Sanders, apparently). He bought the house & paid for all the equipment & dogs. No more endorsements, guaranteed protests anytime he takes the field = no career. I hope he does time, but even if he doesn't that fucktard is guaranteed to burn through his money faster than Tyson and end up dead broke.

Comment

He just (7/27/07) lost all Nike endorsement money and NFL pulled all his jerseys of their website. He is loosing money left and right. What a dumbass....

If he gets away with this and decides to jump on the rap bandwagon he will make a killing (no pun intended) since now he has "street cred".
                    If he goes to jail however, don't expect rape and beatings. The bros in the pen will rally around the gangsta and protect the badass celeb.

Comment

Must run in the family. His younger brother is a dumbass too...

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        Must run in the family. His younger brother is a dumbass too...

You got that right... nothing but common criminals.
                        What a legacy, what an example, what role models.

Comment

I never understood why people liked him. Sure he was OK at V Tech. But as a pro? Average at best. Yes he can run and has decent open field vision but that kind of QB will never get you far. Too greedy, looking to run first, pass second. Wants to pad his own stats even if that means it hurts his team...

I kinda feel sorry for Atlanta fans. Now their season rests on the shoulders of Joey Harrington. Yikes...

(I don't really feel sorry for Atlanta fans. That's what you get when you hook your wagon to that star)

Comment

Atlanta took a chance on him because he is athletic, can run past just about any secondary and he's got a cannon (albeit not very accurate) for an arm.
                            They figured it was worth taking a chance and perhaps tech him the craft of being an NFL QB.
                            What you can't teach at his developmental level was class and comon sense.

Atlanta will be better off in the long run.

Comment

Jim Mora SR told his son Jim JR to not have him. He said He was coach killer and as we have seen mora was canned. Vick is like Pacman Jones. BTW Pac man has had 11 run ins with the law and he is now in more trouble. He is a fool too.

Comment

Working...
                              X