Rockin' Across the States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' Across the States

Hopefully this won't be seen as shameless spamming, but I'm posting because all these shows are cheap and they'll probably be really fun. The band I'm in is touring so if you're in any of these towns with nothing to do that night feel free to come by and say hi.

August 2nd - Cleveland, OH @ Now That's Class / 11213 Detroit Ave at W112th / with Terminal Lovers, and Scotch / 8PM / $5 / www.myspace.com/nowthatsclass

August 3rd - Baltimore, MD @ The House of Awesome Times / 9108 St Andrews Place, College Park, Maryland 20740 / with Deceiver, Kamikaze Noise (record release), Chaos Destroy, Vomitorium and many more! / 5PM / $5

August 5th - Richmond, VA @ Nara Sushi Bar / 1309 W Main St., Richmond, Virginia 23220 / with Battlemaster / 8PM / $5

August 6th - Columbia, SC @ Hunter Gatherer / 900 Main Street / with Metakartagraphy, Echolalia / 8PM / $5

August 7th - Johnson City, TN @ The Hideaway / 235 E. Main St. / w/ TBA / 8PM / $6

August 8th - Pekin, Illinois @ Bricks / 228 Margaret Park / with 2*Sweet, Black Sky, Crime in Stereo, Attitude, The Hero Estates, Always Aware / 6PM / $6

August 10th - Chicago, IL @ Ronny's / 2103 California 60647 / with MZRCDXVL, Grenade vs. Freight Train, and Black September www.mpshows.com

Plus if you come you get to see a sweet Soloist in action

We have a few songs up at www.myspace.com/harpoonrockin4u and www.purevolume.com/harpoonrockin4u
    Last edited by nsubulysses; 07-28-2007, 05:12 PM.

Damn and I was going to name my band "Vomitorium" ... back to the drawing board!

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
      Damn and I was going to name my band "Vomitorium" ... back to the drawing board!
      I saw Vomitorium once and they left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

hahaha. Hopefully when I see them the taste in my mouth will be beer because that place, Hunter Gatherer in SC, is a microbrewery.

Comment

Working...
        X