'Autograph' Tablature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Autograph' Tablature?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anybody knew of any tabs for the band "Autograph"? Like, a big stash of them. I've found 4 already but is that all there are that have been tabbed?

thrill of love
    in the night
    turn up the radio
    friday

I doubt that there are any more but any contributions would be greatly appreciated!!

Good luck with that. I'm surprised you found anything beyond "Turn Up The Radio"

Comment

+1 to what Troy said. But TUTR is the most important anyway

Comment

I haven't searched for any myself but I'm pretty surprised there's nothing out there. Steve Lynch is a kickass player. Wonder why no one wants to transcribe the songs.

Comment

What? No "Blondes In Black Cars"? Oh well, I saw them in 1985 open up for Heart. They were OK, nothing special IMHO...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Steve had a couple of pamphlets on two handed technique back in the day as well.
            Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

'Autograph' Tablature?

> There was a tapping solo called Hammerhead too. Tommy D.
              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

I've transcribed the "That's The Stuff" solo. Well - nearly done. (from the video of him doing it on youtube.) It's fantastic, but it was really hard to transcribe seeing as fast as he goes and all....

Comment

Found these on you tube.
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=KYEeHT5MCWw
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=FMyIqsgKH...elated&search=
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                  X