No announcement yet.

Exorcism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good and Evil does exist, it's in all of us.

I am God to some and Satan to others..if you want to use labels.

I believe in positive and negative energy. Everyone can feel it, yet it is unseen. Some are more in tune with it than others, but it is there no matter what faith or lack of.

It is not just a part of human nature, but in all ceatures that live amoung us...including trees, plants and shrubbery.

We are superior because of our intellgence. With that, comes imagination, which is a double edged sword. Perception is reality..which is always subjective to individuals that don't share the same views or agenda. We find our roles within our cycle and struggle for power..tolerance..war and peace.. Fuck the apes and Dolphins ..they're not ranting on computers, or have need for "Gods".

Humans are the only creatures with imagination. We invent the world around us to fit our needs, which is ever changing. Even though our needs change, human nature has not since our inception. The world was flat not long ago.

Even these words have "energy" some agree, some disagree..either way it causes a response that you can feel..that is "God"... "Satan"..."Good"...and .."Evil".

God and Satan are the will of who believe in them..if you believe..they exist.

But no matter what you believe..energy does exist.

I've read the bible ..inside and out. I can discredit it with it's own contradictions that can't be answered by the pope himself..the man the Vatican elects to be the one closest to God.

I've spoke with my Pastor, Police Chaplin, and clergy. They know I'm a good man with a different POV for valid reasons.

After 30 years I questioned my faith, and found the answer I was looking for...right in front of me.

I respect good people no matter what faith. I loathe human pollution no matter what faith. I establish this immediately, not always with words or actions..but with energy.

This works for me.

Bill Z Bub
    Last edited by horns666; 07-31-2007, 01:14 AM. Reason: typos..gods can make mistakes...hehe
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh, I love you too Jon..your'e the goods.

I was too busy with my silly ass rant..

But I'm right, in my ionion..the only one that matters.

Billy Z Bubbles.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What is the Bible..??

A book of words..

What are the words..??

The words of God.

Does it have energy..??

Yes.. ALOT..especially to some!

I have very dear friends here that I have never met, but there is a very strong bond...why?

Energy..

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Exorcism?!? WTF is wrong with people like that. Get out of the fucking dark ages already. The guy choking the kid should go to jail and the kids mom who let this go on should lose custody of her kids. They need to be placed in a home that is free of nonsense like demonic possession.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
            Exorcism?!? WTF is wrong with people like that. Get out of the fucking dark ages already. The guy choking the kid should go to jail and the kids mom who let this go on should lose custody of her kids. They need to be placed in a home that is free of nonsense like demonic possession.
            I'm sure they will..

I tried Demonic Possesion many times..it doesn't work dammit!!

I really wanna levitate, speak in tongues and spew unholy goo..that would be awesome!

Comment

It's all up for interpretation. I'm down with the Energy concept that Bill has put forth. It's all up to you, how you want to interact in the world. Wanna be a dick, bad things will happen to you. Wanna be a decent human being, good things will happen to you. I've seen both in my life. Karma. That's all it is. It's how you interact with everything in life and how you treat each other that will decide your path in life. Some would call that the work of God. Is it? I don't know. I was raised in the church but I'm not a bible thumper. Have I read the bible? Nope. Can't get by the language. But from my limited knowledge, I think the bible states just what I have. Be good and good things happen. Be negative and bad shit happens. That's how I live my life. It's worked for me so far...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

The Bible has some fucking cool stories in it whether you believe in all of the spiritual stuff or not (I don't) - It seems to me that most of the big "Christian" religions don't really adhere that well to the teachings of Jesus. I don't think he was anything beyond a normal man, but he did teach some good lessons.

Sure a lot of it might be just reworked old stories/lessons from the Romans, Greeks, or earlier but not much else has been translated from back then.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  I really wanna levitate, speak in tongues and spew unholy goo..that would be awesome!
                  I think levitation is the only one you really need to work on....

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                    I think levitation is the only one you really need to work on....
                    ..ummm that's right..I got the other shit down!

Comment

Working...
                    X