Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZEITGEIST, The Movie

Jeeze, anyone see this yet?

I still havent got through this.. But someone might have interest in seeing it...

The first 30 minutes is based on astrology and religion, wait til you get past that... I hate some of this BS, but some interesting shit in it...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

The first bit was the only interesting bit, for me. The rest is 9-11 consipiracy stuff and federal reserve conspiracy stuff.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

The are many inaccurate claims as well, throughout the whole deal.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I've noticed lotsa "inaccuracies" in it... hehe...

Comment

I saw alot of blow 'em ups..

Here's my jist on our existence..

Then there was man. Then there was woman. Then there was another man. This man fucked that man's woman. So that man killed the other man.

The End

Astrology, Theology, Evolution, Ceaser, Saddam, Hitler, Clinton, Kennedy, W, OJ, Osama, Democtrat, Republican, Government, Conspiricies..yada yada..It's All About The Pussy.

I believe that our universe is a Ovum inside of a ginormous celestial Vagina.

Think of the power of the Pussy..it's mindnumbing!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I can back up my theories..no need for scientific facts..WTF do they know.

Early man dicovered fire. Then invented the wheel and the gloryhole...those are facts!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              I can back up my theories..no need for scientific facts..WTF do they know.

Early man dicovered fire. Then invented the wheel and the gloryhole...those are facts!
              My new sig!

Comment

Sweet Baby Jesus in a bubblebath..look what I just did.
                I spread wiser words than the man in the tub..

Rev. B Fuggums

Comment

See..it's ALL about the cooch..

Proof?

I'll give you fuggin' proof!!!

Muslim sucide muthafuggers blow themselves up for what??!!!!

For 72 virgin cooches..

It's ALL about the pussy!!

Comment

Ode to my Father...

In July, 1963..

My dad shot his goo..

Then there was me.

Love,

Bill Z Bub

Comment

I saw the thread title and was hoping for a movie about the making of the new pumpkins album!

Comment

I thought it was a German Techno metal Band like Rammstein.."ZEITGEIST"

ummm, I don't know what that means ..but I will guess. It's a ghost of horrology. A ghost that is a Ho. So, "Zeit-geist" breaks down to..."Ho-Ghost".

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          I believe that our universe is a Ovum inside of a ginormous celestial Vagina.

Think of the power of the Pussy..it's mindnumbing!!
                          That reminded me of this monty python video. Check out 1:40 Bill. :ROTF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JSR_6qfXTg

Comment

such as?

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
                            The are many inaccurate claims as well, throughout the whole deal.
                            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

The 9-11 part is filled with them. The one that comes to mind off the top of my head is that there was no debris from an airplane at the pentagon. There are photo that show plane parts, as well as eye witness accounts.

I found a website that had interesting rebuttals to the movie. I will see if I can find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X