X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mab8485 View Post
    That reminded me of this monty python video. Check out 1:40 Bill. :ROTF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JSR_6qfXTg
    OMFG ..I saw that movie about 100 times 25 years ago..That's it, It's obvious of the effect Monty Python had on me..I didn't realize.

The South Park episode on Dubya and 911 Conspiricy theories episode fuggin' rules..and I think it sumed it up pretty well!!

I lived my life by the books of Trey, Matt and Monty Python..that's cool with me.!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry for the thread revival...but I just saw this and had to comment on it...

Not that i believe everything the filmmakers have to say, but it is brilliant *entertainment* for entertainment's sake...in the way that the X-Files conspiracy or the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories are great entertainment. They take everything from Jesus, to 9/11, to Iraq and tie everything together with a nice little bow. It's fargin brilliant!!!

Again, i can't vouch for its accuracy, but you have to see it. Preferably after firing up the bong!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Extremely interesting stuff..The religion segment blew me away...with or without the bong!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X