Now, you were told.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, you were told.....

Not to try to fly it till you had lessons, dumbass!

Classic!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I gotta watch that again..I'm fuggin' crying...ova-here..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Oh, I can't believe it..What's goin' on hah..what's wrong with this guy..hah?"

..."Ummm.. he just ate the big one"..

Last edited by horns666; 08-02-2007, 07:43 AM.

Comment

How insanely dumb do you have to be...
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

"Get away from that thing - just get away from it!" :ROTF:
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That shit tickles me blue..

Not even halfway thru...I got tears runnin' down my cheeks.

Oh..It hurts..

..after the thrid watch..just listen to the audio

..SPLAT!

Last edited by horns666; 08-02-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

What a complete fucking retard!

-Rick

Comment

:ROTF: Dude just bought that bitch, too!
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

did he die then? man how stupid can you be....

theres some other funy vids on there like beyonce faling on her face some iraqi insurgent getting attacked by a tank or heavy gun of some sort...... and some nuts gorrilas...

Comment

[quote=ozzuk1;960576]did he die then? man how stupid can you be..../quote]

Nah, I think that was "Harv, get away from that thing..just get away from it".."Harvey are you OK"..he's bummed about his buzzy bee he just bought..that stupid ass.

Comment

Ah the old classics, saw this years ago, but still it raises a smile each time I see it!
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I laughed so much a little bit of wee came out! It's good that when you think that you've seen most stuff, there's always a vid that is totally new to you that makes you laugh so much, this one is mine. Liveleak also always has the best videos shot by soldiers, cockpit footage etc, some serious shit. (I confess, I was looking for that Judicial Caning I saw in the paper today!)

Now, what do you reckon Harve's wife said when he got home and told her about his exciting day at the airfield with the new helicopter he just bought?
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I think Harve's wife is possibly pneumatic...
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

he is SO lucky he is not dead.
                              he walked away from that. wow.
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X