People SUCK !! Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People SUCK !! Part 2

People suck!! Last time it was a friggin no good purse snatcher and this time its an arsonist.... A few days ago some moron decided he wanted to burn down the kids play ground in our apartment complex. Burnt it to the ground and we are in a severe drought too.It coud have burnt down the whole place. Today we find out that they have an idea who did it but no proof. Its someone who is being evicted. WHAT KIND OF SCUM RISKS LIVES BECAUSE YOURE BEIN EVICTEDD??? Now the kids have no play area here. People SUCK!!!!

Who the fuck burns down a playground?!?

Must be a real nut job. Keep your eyes sharp for a while.
    -Rick

Comment

People can be pretty stupid...

But screwing over kids? That's pretty low...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

That is messed up. How bored to you have to be to burn down playgroud for kids.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Some f**kwads did the same thing somewhere near here recently. Delinquent retards.

Comment

My first thought would be teenagers.......but yeah I could see someone getting evicted doing it to get even. Just be glad noone was hurt and noones house burned down. I'm sure they'll replace the playground eventually.

Comment

Might need to take justice in your own, and several of the other people staying with you's hands.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

only a coward would do it to a childrens playground
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Who the fuck burns down a playground and robs people.?!?

Human Pollution..

That blows!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It was probably the kids!
                    Is there one who likes a bit of fire and whose head can spin around 360º?
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

The new playground will cost $12000 .. People who play with fire scare me. There is a severe drought here now....

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                        Some f**kwads did the same thing somewhere near here recently. Delinquent retards.

Same here. There's been a few fires at park/playgrounds around here and the cops have apparently caught them. My mom took my kids to the park and saw some shithead teenagers starting a fire in the field so she called the cops. There hasn't been any fires since, that I know of.

One fire, they burned down a massive dinosaur play structure. There's still bits of melted plastic all over the park.
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

There's some dumbass punk kids around here. They keep breaking the 6ft by 4ft window pane next to the back door of my building. It breaks once. Ok maybe an accident. They put a new window in and 2 days later the new one is broken. WTF!! No wonder the rent keeps goin up. I have an idea who it is too but i cant prove it. We're under new owners and mngnt and they're trying to make the place better than it was. And this isn't helping. I hate ignorant parents that let thier kids run wild and do whatever they want. Which usualy results in vandalism. Or some other mischievious deed.
                          I've lived in the same apt for 7 years and i've seen. The entire front entry way replaced. The back door replaced twice, the back door lock replaced 8 times. And the window next to the back door broken 4 times. It's stupid.

Comment

Working...
                          X