No announcement yet.

Fernando Alonso is a cheating bastard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Alonso is a cheating bastard.

He deliberately held up Lewis Hamilton to prevent him from getting in a fast qualifying lap. What a piece of human garbage.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

yea? I'll have to make sure to catch the late news tonight
    Hail yesterday

Comment

When I first read the title, I thought you had a problem with a JCFer on a deal gone bad.

Comment

yeah I was watching that this morning, just sat there after they raised the "stop paddle" total bull shit, F1 always some kinda game playing,
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Those paddles don't half sting when they are applied to your arse.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

With M. Schumacher out of the picture, someone had to fill his shoes.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

F1 is just one big show.. go watch WTCC or WRC if you want to see some real racing
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                He deliberately held up Lewis Hamilton to prevent him from getting in a fast qualifying lap. What a piece of human garbage.
                That could be payback for previous incidents. Crappy deed, nonetheless.
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Those paddles don't half sting when they are applied to your arse.
                  Another weekend of debauchery?

F1 bores the living shit out of me these days, I prefer the motorbike racing these days, at least they pass and you have lots of women wearing not very much in the paddock!
                  Last edited by shobet; 08-04-2007, 03:06 PM.
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

It's all about the pole postion. F1 racing is for the birds. There is no place to race; no places to pass; the cars are too fast for the courses and it is boring. Here is what I would do. Build new courses with, at least, 2 long straight aways. Like 1 a mile long and another a little shorter. Have your frigging hairpins and the like. But there is no place to gain ground the way it's set up now. "Get the pole position. Don't breakdown. And win the race". What a bunch of BS.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah it really isnt rcidng its hoping to get the pole adn staying in it allthough I must say when all those cars crashed and hill won from the back that was pretty cool, or was it coulthard.....

Ekkleston just has complete control over it and the whole if your team mate is unable to overtake you but has more points you have to pull over bullshit...

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        It's all about the pole postion. F1 racing is for the birds. There is no place to race; no places to pass; the cars are too fast for the courses and it is boring. Here is what I would do. Build new courses with, at least, 2 long straight aways. Like 1 a mile long and another a little shorter. Have your frigging hairpins and the like. But there is no place to gain ground the way it's set up now. "Get the pole position. Don't breakdown. And win the race". What a bunch of BS.
                        maybe they could just have a long sweeping turn at each end of these long straight away! And put 'em on dirt! They'll need a new name for this new style of racing though - maybe they could call it Speedway?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X