X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy it fettster!!!

Comment

Happy Happy Fett...

Cheap meat and Indonesian plywood for everybody...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Skoal

Comment

HBD!!!!!!!! now go call the thrift store hottie.
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Thanks guys. You make feel young and not 50fucking7 years old.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

57? Holy smokes. Definitely don't fart near the birthday candles, then!

HBD.

Comment

Why not celebrate by buying some steak (preferably something that was killed this year)? Have a big glass of beer, or two or three...

Comment

It's still the same old me. I'm too old to change and too cheap to want to.

Comment

Happy B-Day Fett and thanks for keeping interesting around here!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                      It's still the same old me. I'm too old to change and too cheap to want to.
                      I dunno man..once you have a taste of a good, melt in your mouth steak that didn't start the cooking process wearing a green sheen, it's hard to go back.:ROTF: :ROTF:

HBD man. And I hope you find something special to do besides yourself.
                      The Buzzard does not fear
                      The man in riot gear
                      Harvest a skull of stone
                      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Here's how I figure it. If I haven't turned green by now, a pricey piece of "Cheap Meat" sitting in the frig for a few days ain't going to kill me. Me and my butchers do a wink, wink, nod, nod. They know as well as I do that the meat they sell has not been aged. I will not buy a piece of meat that still has the "Moo" in it.:ROTF:

Comment

HBD man, may you have many more of them , interesting posts, contests, and above all FUN!
                          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                            57? Holy smokes. Definitely don't fart near the birthday candles, then!

HBD
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just call me "Gaseous Clay". I'm watching a program on "Fung Schway". That's what I'm going to do with my new trailer. They got's this 40 something un-natural blond Anglo lady offering advice. I love Pubic Television.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              Last edited by fett; 08-05-2007, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Happy BDay, Bill!
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X