PRS Guitars - Open House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Guitars - Open House

Let me know if any of you guys are interested in attending this and I'll register you.

www.prsguitars.com/experience

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    Boston’s ExclusiveBoutique music STORE Welcome to Matt’s Music Center, named one of the Top 100 Dealers in the USA by NAMM 14 times! Shop New Guitar Arrivals EST. 1996 New Guitar Arrivals At Matt’s we get new guitars in almost everyday. Check out the latest we’ve got in the shop without even coming in. But […]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Is this going to be at their factory in Maryland?

Comment

No! It's going to be at Paul's house...
      You didn't click on the link Matt provided did you?

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
        No! It's going to be at Paul's house...
        You didn't click on the link Matt provided did you?
        I did, but the little video wasn't loading (I need the quick time plugin it says, but I have it and I'm not fooling with it).

Comment

It's at the factory and Paul's house, which is probably pretty nice considering he makes several million each year. Al DiMeola is playing at Paul's house, there's free food and drinks, seminars, a preview of the 08 models, etc... Sounds pretty cool, I may take a ride down for the weekend.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'll go.
            Seriously.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Sweet, wish I could go!
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Jose, drop me an email and I'll get you set up. If I go, you can buy me a beer.

Comment

Damn sounds like fun but it's too far for me

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                    Jose, drop me an email and I'll get you set up. If I go, you can buy me a beer.
                    Beer?!
                    Why are you talking singular like, I plan on having SEVERAL brewskis.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wow that would be really fun! If live on the east coast I would make every effort to get there for that. It is really cool of you to offer this up for us Matt.

Comment

Damn, that sounds cool! Having lived in NoVA all my life until I moved here two years ago, I don't know why I never went to the PRS factory for a tour. My Uncle does a yearly Summer bbq/family reunion that I went to in '04 and '05 and you drive right by the factory on the way to his house. Damn.
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                        X