Battered,but not Broken....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battered,but not Broken....

Hey guys,just wanted to say hello to everyone,I sure have missed the board.I had a pretty bad industrial accident,messed up my neck and back.Been in rehab for a long time,just got home a few weeks ago.Couldn't really use my right arm for much until now and still have some short term memory problems.One more surgery on my neck and that should do it(hopefully).Rev....
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Damn. Welcome back. Stick around. It's mind numbing.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man! Glad youre doing better...

What exactly happenned to you if you dont mind the question?
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Sorry to hear about that..dude, I feel your pain.

Literally!

Glad to see you back!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That sucks! get better soon dude!

Comment

Welcome Back!!!
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Wow, terribly sorry to hear that. Currently working in a dangerous industrial place I worrry about that stuff.

Good to have you back here and mostly glad right now that you're still here in one piece and able to be posting to us.

Much positive energy sent your way bro! Hope you continue to improve so well.

Comment

I hope your injury hasn't prevented you from putting in a hefty claim! Buy lots of guitars with the money and post pictures for us!!!

Regards
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Thanks for the kind words,guys.Rob,I got knocked off a conveyor and smacked my head,herniated 5 discs and cracked my C7 vertabrae.My nerve network down my right side of my neck and arm is wrecked and I now see spots in my right vision and have serious migrane headaches.Bill,I thought about you when I started rehab,I started to remember about all the hell you have had with your injuries and thought,"He wasn't kiddin,it really does suck".....
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Damn, bro. Very sorry to hear that. Glad to see you're back, though.

Comment

Glad you're on the mend bro. Keeping you in my thoughts. Nice to have you back!!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your accident dude. Good job getting better and for coming back!! Get well soon!!
                        Sam

Comment

Damn that sucks, glad to hear you're recovering. Welcome back!

And that's a great sob story to tell the wife why I need your bengal SL2H - "honey look what happened to this guy, he NEEDS me to buy this guitar" :ROTF:
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Welcome back!
                            sorry to hear about your accident
                            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
                              Thanks for the kind words,guys.Rob,I got knocked off a conveyor and smacked my head,herniated 5 discs and cracked my C7 vertabrae.My nerve network down my right side of my neck and arm is wrecked and I now see spots in my right vision and have serious migrane headaches.Bill,I thought about you when I started rehab,I started to remember about all the hell you have had with your injuries and thought,"He wasn't kiddin,it really does suck".....
                              Yeah, I know..I eat pills like pez.

Mine is on my left arm, hand, fingers..my playing hand..

I still shred tho..fuggums.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X