Tab Book Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab Book Site

I got this link from another guitar board. I figured you guys would like to share.
    A community of generous musicians sharing their tab collections... Because sharing is caring!

Loads of good stuff here!

Cheers me dears!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Looks good! But... Isn't it illegal to share books that you can buy at stores?

Comment

wow..thanks for posting

Comment

Remember 'Home Printing is Killing Reading' or something...

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Ok, what do you do with a .rar file? I tried opening it with powertab but it doesn't work.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
              Ok, what do you do with a .rar file? I tried opening it with powertab but it doesn't work.
              WinRAR - the data compression, encryption and archiving tool for Windows that opens RAR and ZIP files. Compatible with many other file formats.
              Scott

Comment

Awesome, thanks!
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

You know what a zip file is, well think of a rar file as being like a zip file. Winzip should be able to extract rar files iirc but not create them.
                  Is winrar shareware?

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    You know what a zip file is, well think of a rar file as being like a zip file. Winzip should be able to extract rar files iirc but not create them.
                    Is winrar shareware?
                    Winzip can't do anything with rar files. At least not the last time I checked. Winrar is shareware, but if you don't purchase you just have to put up with a nag window every time it loads; there's no lost functionality.
                    Scott

Comment

Cool thanks! Hard to find high-quality free tab on the web these days.

Comment

Ok, I'm frikkin stupid. How the hell do you download from Rapidshare?
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                        X