Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of shippers taking their sweet-ass time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't surprise me when things don't get shipped/delivered when promised. If it's not a postal strike, it's the seller. If it's not the seller, then it's the shop's other branch. I have always preferred to walk into a shop, find the guitar, and buy the fucker there and then. None of this pissing about. I made damn sure my DK2M was sitting in front of me before I gave up the remaining payment. I'd been kept waiting 2 months whilst my poor KE3 got greased up by every twunt that walked into the shop.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Postal strike?!!

Oh man. You just gave me a new one!

Comment

Wait until you get a guitar shipped from Canada!!
        Last edited by j4vice; 08-16-2007, 09:43 AM.
        JvicE

Comment

Over the years, ebay since 1999, I have been caught with my box down. Not guitar boxes. I have more than enough.:ROTF: Try and find a box for a unicycle. I have kinda leaned. But now, the USPS demands that all markings on used boxes be "Blacked Out". That's where a mega-big Marks-a-Lot comes in right handy. For me, as a receiver of goods, it takes as long as it takes to get it.
          Last edited by fett; 08-13-2007, 04:45 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
          X