Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    This may explain a lot.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    cheek bones for miles, to die for.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Hey, Shobet, is that a brown tide mark round her finger..............?

I can't put up a pic of the women in my life, because they are all munters and I'm ashamed of myself. And their hubbies might see them.
      Ah well, they are all pink inside, and they all look the same when you stand them on their head.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        This may explain a lot.
        It does Fett, it does....
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Well... here's the love of my life.
          16 years and still counting.

-Rick

Comment

She looks a very young 16
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I'll let her know you said that... she turned 35, 3 weeks ago.
              That pic was taken back in February this year.
              -Rick

Comment

That's wonderful and the way things should be.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                  Does she let you ride her bike?

Nope, I have my own.. Her's is a bit too small for me
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

and there was me with a mental picture of you clinging on to the back of her bike shouting "slow down woman, I'm scared"

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

and there was me with a mental picture of you clinging on to the back of her bike shouting "slow down woman, I'm scared"

LOL, hence the reason she has a solo seat!!
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What do you think he is? a pussy?
                        The man plays Charvel for fun, eats kittens for breakfast and wears long hair. Common!! get on with the program!
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Heh, i just noticed the manchester/wales under your name ..

Her mom is a brit.. Her cousins live in Wales .. Her mom is from Kirkby

Comment

The man plays Charvel for fun, eats kittens for breakfast and wears long hair
                            Kittens give me gas!

Comment

The Welsh are troublemakers, does that fit her character? Unless the cousins are from the north of Wales and we don't like to talk about them.
                              We also like to party rather hard, and fart a bit. It's a Celtic thing.

Comment

The Welsh are troublemakers, does that fit her character? Unless the cousins are from the north of Wales and we don't like to talk about them.
                                We also like to party rather hard, and fart a bit. It's a Celtic thing.

Nah they are all from Liverpool.. He moved out there a few years back.

I'm American and I fart a lot, does that give me honorary Celtic status?

Comment

Working...
                                X