How about some pictures of your wives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fett View Post
    Measure the span from an erect thumb to a pointed out index finger. It works. Biggus Dickus.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    HOLY FUCK! I thought I was the only one who had that / knew that! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: It IS true!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      LOL Mine is my right hand. Sometimes I'll cheat and go with the left hand... they look pretty much identical for the most part.
      toejam-you the man-damn twins!!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
        HOLY FUCK! I thought I was the only one who had that / knew that! :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: It IS true!
        I'm old enough to know EVERYTHING. I am a Viking god-like person with very big hands.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

LOL Mine is my right hand. Sometimes I'll cheat and go with the left hand... they look pretty much identical for the most part.
          Originally posted by charveljunkie View Post
          toejam-you the man-damn twins!!
          Yeah, and they're better than my ex-wife ever was!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Toe, just used both hands. You missed it. I didn't.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Ahhh ..I don't have the computer "smarts" to post pics like that..but she's a cutie!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i would post a pic, but i/she are both 16 and i don't want the FBI all over "this" bitch.:ROTF:
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Best I can do is the recent ex-gf. I'm on the hunt... She was hot, but painfully emotionless and cold.

Comment

Since I started this mess it's only right that I add to to it!! Here's my ex for an xmas party last year! Notice how sloshed I was!! My new g/f don't trust me around a camera!!

I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                      Best I can do is the recent ex-gf. I'm on the hunt... She was hot, but painfully emotionless and cold.

Where is your other hand?
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

is gravity different where you come from it seems to be coming from left to right?
                        I wanna live in a place where I can stand on a wall!
                        Mr. Bub if you can't put pics of your 'tother half online email them to me I will put them up on my server. After I've had a wank obviously!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

This may explain a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post

She a good fuck at least??
                            I love admins!

Comment

Measure the span from an erect thumb to a pointed out index finger. It works. Biggus Dickus.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                              That can't be true, I only have small hands. You must be deformed!

Comment

This may explain a lot.
                                Speaks volumes my friend.
                                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X